KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hiker's Love And Life Advice Thread! (wisdom at it's best)

Hiker's Love And Life Advice Thread! (wisdom at it's best)
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Smile Hiker's Love And Life Advice Thread! (wisdom at it's best)

Seriously, I'm a very experienced person when it comes to life and love. If you have any problems, just ask me and I'll try to respond if I can with some very helpful advice that will improve your life! smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:44 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

seems no one wants an insight into improving the life and love no expression

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:46 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Dem, judging by your title you do... and I don't mind posting after you erm

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:47 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demarthl
seems no one wants an insight into improving the life and love no expression

This thread was just started. I'm sure everyone is focussing on what questions to ask me. It is rare that I come forward in such a serious and wise manner to help mankind. They will come. smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:48 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Everyone at my school thinks my friend is suicidal, and it's pissing her off. Should I kill them?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:49 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

i was about to give some advice but it'd be stomping over T-mans thread erm

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:50 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Imaginary
Everyone at my school thinks my friend is suicidal, and it's pissing her off. Should I kill them?

What you should do is fake her suicide. Right after the bell rings, she should be laying in the main quad with fake blood all over her wrists and neck, that'll show them! smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:52 PM
Imaginary
blinded

Advice is advice...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:52 PM
Demarthl

if you have decent teachers let em in oin it to help you sneak about school shifty

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:53 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

i was about to give some advice but it'd be stomping over T-mans thread erm
My advice is the best advice! yes

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:53 PM
Demarthl

my advicewoulda been tell her to seep off of their reactions, engross the fear they have for her and use it against them, i had the same situation and i tell ya, it clears a path in the hallways ^^

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:54 PM
Imaginary
blinded

They're not afraid for her, they only care because it's something to talk about.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:54 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No, nothing breaks the ice or creates new friendships better than a fake suicide. Trust me on this one. Okay, who's next??? smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:57 PM
Demarthl

i used to self harm and had a knife in my blazer, but no one knew that (shhh!) as i have really weak skin on my arms i was able to make myself bleed with a ridiculous amount of blunt items like plastic rulers, im not saying do self harm. but i did that a couple times in front of people and they soon left me alone

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 10:58 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

i used to self harm and had a knife in my blazer, but no one knew that (shhh!) as i have really weak skin on my arms i was able to make myself bleed with a ridiculous amount of blunt items like plastic rulers, im not saying do self harm. but i did that a couple times in front of people and they soon left me alone

You should never really hurt yourself on purpose. Remember, you are number one. Treat yourself right! I said fake the suicide, FAKE IT! smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:00 PM
Demarthl

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
You should never really hurt yourself on purpose. Remember, you are number one. Treat yourself right! I said fake the suicide, FAKE IT! smile

laughing aye, but dies it count as fakin it as it only broke enough klayers of skin to bring blood to the surface , i have an unnaturaly high pain thresshold and didnt actually hurt myself?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:01 PM
Imaginary
blinded

Hurting is bad!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:03 PM
Demarthl

it didnt hurt no expression

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:05 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

laughing aye, but dies it count as fakin it as it only broke enough klayers of skin to bring blood to the surface , i have an unnaturaly high pain thresshold and didnt actually hurt myself?

RULE NUMBER ONE: DON'T EVER HURT YOURSELF ON PURPOSE!!!!mad

Always use fake blood and make-up effects when faking suicide. You don't want people to be afraid of you, you want them to laugh with you, and what better way than faking death! big grin

Imaginary
blinded

Well...blah!