KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Ball Bandit

The Ball Bandit
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

The Ball Bandit

ok, in my mass media class at school, we're divided into these groups and we have to make a movie. we alreaedy decided what our movie is going to be about. since one of our group members is lik, a friggin expert tennis player, we're gonna a guy steal his tennis balls. then he's gonna come to me, the detective, and we'll catch the bad guy in the end. now, that leaves a lot of room for stuff in the middle, so, i need ur guys help and ideas about what to do with the rest of this movie! we cant just have the tennis player come to me, then me go find the bandit, we need a whole lotta stuff in their, so if u guys could just throw out some ideas, that'd be awesome

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:14 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

so how about there is to be a competition. the bandit is to play against your friend. the bandit thinks he may loose because your friend is so good. he thinks stealing your friends balls, will cause your friend to drop the competition. your friend then hires you as the detective. you then do all the detective stuff and figure why and how this 'bandit' did that and solve the case.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:18 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i like

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:36 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

you do eek!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:37 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote