KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Movie?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Movie?
Started by: hayley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hayley

Worried howdy I'm new here

i'm a great fan of buffy the vampire slayer, does anyone know anything of a new movie coming out????? confused
i only hear rumors here and there

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 05:09 AM
hayley is currently offline Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

WELCOME!

Have Fun!

smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:24 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

welcome to KMC

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:45 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:46 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hey there smile

haven't heard anything about that though, but perhaps others can help you out smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 11:43 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

I doubt that there will be a Buffy movie since the show is over

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 07:07 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Am I correct that Buffy died?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 12:55 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yeah but she revived right?? confused she has dies like a million times lol laughing out loud

will 'dawn' and 'willow' b in the movie?? they were the kewlest characters!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 03:02 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenNightstar
We all go a little mad...

Wow, here's a blast from the past! I carried that nickname for a whole year! I have to admit, I loved it! But another Buffy movie? I stopped watching the show after they left High School, since it just went haywire after that!

Personally, I think they should leave it the way it is!

May the Wind always be at your back, and the Sun upon your face...
And may the Winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:41 PM
RavenNightstar is currently offline Click here to Send RavenNightstar a Private Message Find more posts by RavenNightstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Wasnt that like several years ago

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 06:03 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenNightstar

What, when they went to college? Yep! Sunnydale High was left behind, and so I left it behind!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 06:19 PM
RavenNightstar is currently offline Click here to Send RavenNightstar a Private Message Find more posts by RavenNightstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't heard anything about a Buffy movie.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 06:22 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

The Buffy movie was done before the TV series in 1992 but it has Kirsty Swanson as Buffy and it was not very good, especially compared to the series.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:40 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenNightstar

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
The Buffy movie was done before the TV series in 1992 but it has Kirsty Swanson as Buffy and it was not very good, especially compared to the series.

We know that! Yeah, I didn't really like it! They're talking about a NEW Buffy movie, with SMG probably! Haven't heard anything, but these people say so!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:03 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I knew about the original Buffy movie, I was on about the one they wanted to do from the series.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:45 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

oh god. If that happens... oh god.
Neah, they should leave it in peace. But if it happens and David Boreanaz is in it. I won't be complaining.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:18 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

they should make an Angel movie yes

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I can't see that they could do another film of buffy, they've pretty much covered everything in all the series, what could they do differently? Kill her, no wait they did that already! Resurrect her, hmmmm again done already! How about Kill Angel or Spike? Make Willow are dark witch?

You get my drift - How could they effectively move it on to make another movie.

I guess they could do an Angel or Spike movie from the early years but I cannot see a Buffy one being done.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:51 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I have not heard anything of it, it's likeyl far-off in the future, else I'd know

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 07:33 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wazz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: howdy I'm new here

There should be a buffy movie because angel has finished aswell so to finish it all of by a movie i think big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 07:02 PM
wazz is currently offline Click here to Send wazz a Private Message Find more posts by wazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote