KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Holy thursday Heres what yours truly got her self into

Holy thursday Heres what yours truly got her self into
Started by: Vyxen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

Tongue Holy thursday Heres what yours truly got her self into

Ok it started off to go home...really tired...not wanting to work at all...I drive and i see my freinds Jenifer and samantha smoking on a pick nic table

and we chat till it is time to go in

we all go to the break room to get our shmocks and clock in and still be funny in the break room

I get down there

the office is full of people, so i go on and bag for carrie (cool girl) and one of my managers come to me saying "we got to talk" and i am thinking, Oh shit i am getting fired aren't i?

we'll i go in there and theres rob, Hazel and Joel and they all control...me

and they say my drawer was short a couple dollars and they said they are suspending me till tuesday and I give out my comment and sig and I am so pissed off...i knew if i went home, my mom would chew on my ass, so i was like, I'm going to my freinds alicia's and here bf and here were just chilling up stairs before she went to work, and I told her what happened and she let me stay.... Will (her bf) asked if i would like to hang out tonite, if i don't want to go home, till nine (which i get off at that time) and I said "yeah sure , lets roll" and I took my car parked it, made it look like i was there, right? and so I go with will and hi truck is loud as **** so i had a headache like you wouldn't believe

he went to his house to put a big muffler on his truck to make it sound louder, than it already was, then I sex talked some truckers on his CB radio stick out tongue

We went to madison and looked at this church that ws caught on fire and then went to eat, then we past pick n save and i was like Ok I want out and go home, yeah y aknow and then we go to this back road and there is notghing but mud and he gets his POS truck stuck and I get my lovely nike's covered in mud and we went to a farm to see if we can get out, nope, then i said I have to get home and he said yeah ok, then i go off running like a ***** right, it's COLD and I get to my car and i look in my purse, my wallets gone and I bust out crying like my mom is goiing to kill me and I drive back where will was and I found my wallet, right next to his truck (whew) and I get in my car, my cars is now stuck and again I but out crying and wishing I would die, and I get out (WOO HOO Happy Dance ) and I go home with muddy shoes, lie to my mum and say that alicia called for help and i went and my car was head to toe in MUD

right now...I hate mud, and theres a night with cherry pie mad

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:13 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

seems you had fun blink

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:23 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

no i got my assed chewed on and I hate lying

but i had to big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:25 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

until your ma reads over your shoulder no expression
damn i should get up earlier >.<

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:26 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

I am at te library

dsamn STALKER MOM!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:26 PM
Echuu
Master Jedi

that stinks

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:27 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

doesn't it

I am looking for new jobs with my mommy big grin

YAY Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:29 PM
neowizard2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i got a stalker mom too
everywhere i go there she is
up my but all the time

rob cool

Mental Health Worker(director) Neo

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:43 PM
neowizard2005 is currently offline Click here to Send neowizard2005 a Private Message Find more posts by neowizard2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neowizard2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

but i love her and she loves me
we are best friends
just the two of us
shake it up
just the two of us

rob

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:46 PM
neowizard2005 is currently offline Click here to Send neowizard2005 a Private Message Find more posts by neowizard2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

yeah i bet

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:54 PM
neowizard2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyway i have to love my mom
because my dad is gone away
he died snif snif

rob

confused

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:58 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

blink

that is some story lol

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:27 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

yeah life sucks when...your me big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:28 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

lol

nice one thumb up

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:29 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

yeah...I guess confused

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:30 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 08:52 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

What the ****? My register is short all the time. I just sign the book, I have like 13 entries and I've only been there since November, no big deal. Everything else is just a big massive wave of.... confused

i guess when you seem suspicious you get suspended, hmmm, unlike me afterall.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:18 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demarthl
until your ma reads over your shoulder no expression
damn i should get up earlier >.<

BUSTED ON! stick out tongue laughing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:32 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote