KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » okay people

okay people
Started by: neowizard2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neowizard2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question okay people

tell me a really funny joke

no rules, go for it

rob Happy Dance

Mental Health Worker(director) Neo

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:33 PM
neowizard2005 is currently offline Click here to Send neowizard2005 a Private Message Find more posts by neowizard2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

Well this is not a joke *lol*
... but i like it xDDD

Dear Father,
$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply ¢an't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Your $on.

After receiving his son's letter...
the father immediately replies by sending a letter back..

Dear Son,
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Love,
Dad

laughing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:37 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neowizard2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

teacher lets the class do a taste test for show and tell day.
she has a little boy come to the front of the class.
she puts a hershy kiss in his mouth"do you know what this is she says"
no i don't the little boy said.okay i'll give you a clue,it's something your mom wants from your dad as soon as he gets home.
then all of a suden a litte girl from the back of the class jumped up.
"spit-it-out!"she cried it's a piece of ass!

rob
big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:39 PM
neowizard2005 is currently offline Click here to Send neowizard2005 a Private Message Find more posts by neowizard2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

stick out tongue

Don't ya wish ur gf was a freak like me?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:40 PM
TeeLee is currently offline Click here to Send TeeLee a Private Message Find more posts by TeeLee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neowizard2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought everyone could share a joke geezzzz this is really sad but oh well on to new things!@

rob

big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:50 PM
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

big grin

Don't ya wish ur gf was a freak like me?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:51 PM
TeeLee is currently offline Click here to Send TeeLee a Private Message Find more posts by TeeLee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

laughing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:54 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neowizard2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay one more before i x it in the ass

one night the family was eating supper and the mother had cooked dear for dinner and the husband thought it would me cool if the kids could guess what they were having,so the father asked"what is this we are eating"."hamburger said the son","no" said the father"steak"said the son no,no,no, okay this might help it's something your mom calls me when i come home everyday
"spit-it-out"screamed the girl were having *******.......

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 04:01 PM
Vanity

ok say you and two of your friends died and went to hevean and the gate keeper said to never step on a duck, well you and one of your friends are walking and you see your other friend with an ugly guy/girl so you ask them what happend and they said that they stepped on a duck, then trhe next day you and your friend with the ugly guy/girl see your other friend with a really ugly guy/girl and you ask them what happend and she said that she stepped on a duck, then the next day both of your friends are walking and they see you with this really hott guy/girl and they asked what you did and the guy said that he stepped on a duck.......bunny

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 04:18 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Little Johnny came home from school to see the families pet rooster dead in the front yard.

Rigormortis had set in and it was flat on its back with its legs in the air.

When his Dad came home Johnny said, "Dad our roosters dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why is his legs sticking in the air?"

His father thinking quickly said, "Son, that's so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the rooster straight up to heaven."

"Gee Dad that's great," said little Johnny. A few days later, when Dad came home from work, Johnny rushed out to meet him yelling, "Dad, Dad we almost lost Mom today!"

"What do you mean?" said Dad.

"Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was Mom flat on her back with her legs in the air screaming, "Jesus I'm coming, I'm coming" If it hadn't of been for Uncle George holding her down we'd have lost her for sure!"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:47 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote