KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Worst James Bond Lines

Worst James Bond Lines
Started by: Spartan005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spartan005

Laugh Worst James Bond Lines

OHMSS: "He had lots of guts!"

Continue.

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 12:11 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

"DAD" is filled with awkward clunkers. Jinx's line, "I think I got the ... THRUST of it" surely has to go down as the worst pun in Bond history.

Come to think of it, Halle Berry has a lot to answer for in terms of her terrible delivery of film puns. Remember the bewilderingly awful "What happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning?" line from "X-Men"?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 04:41 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Halle Berry's scene while being tortured by Zao. Brosnan's rxchange with Zao while being swapped and his "saved by the bell".

DAD is probably the worst written Bond entry.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:11 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Die another day and world is not enough...I gringed

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 03:42 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Die another day and world is not enough...I gringed

I think all the bond movies have pretty much the same delivery of lines, but QOS didn't even have any lines that i can remember and that is one of the reasons it sucked.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 09:15 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

QOS shits on G.I. Joe.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 01:46 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Darth Martin
QOS shits on G.I. Joe.

Where did that come from?
and any way you are dead wrong GI JOE was like a bond movie but on steroids. I was highly entertained where as with QOS i was bored silly.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 02:46 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sounds like you like your explosions i bet your waiting for "BOOM" the movie from Micheal Bay in 2011.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 07:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by darthmaul1
and any way you are dead wrong GI JOE was like a bond movie but on steroids. I was highly entertained where as with QOS i was bored silly.
I take it you loved DAD. QOS shits on Joe in everything which includes acting, visuals, action, music, etc.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 09:00 PM
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I take it you loved DAD. QOS shits on Joe in everything which includes acting, visuals, action, music, etc.

Yes DAD was a good and IMO QOS was shit, and the action, visuals and music was far better in GI JOE.
I do like action and explosions in a movie, provided it is done correctly
and GI JOE did it great.
Now transformers 2 did not and that movie sucked.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 09:16 PM
Darth Martin

Whatever. I guess we agree to disagree.

Transformers 2>Joe IMO but they're still in the same ballpark to me. And DAD is in my 5 worst Bond entries ever so.......

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 09:22 PM
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

i always thaut James Bond was stupid anyway. so it doesnt make much of a differents

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 05:20 AM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

Originally posted by Earthlover
i always thaut James Bond was stupid anyway. so it doesnt make much of a differents

as you are all aware of i am NOT a good speller so im just pointing it out befor any of you dush bags give me crap about it.thank you cool

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 09:19 PM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Earthlover

well you shouldnt be in this section then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 10:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote