KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rulk vs any Doomsday

Rulk vs any Doomsday
Started by: FearOfBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FearOfBlood

Rulk vs any Doomsday

Does any DD stand a chance to get some fights against Rulk ?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 02:28 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Yup. Pretty much any of the DD's. smile

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 02:39 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

H/P and GOG versions win. DOS, Rulk stomps him.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 02:47 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

DoS version would probably lose.

Rest stomps.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 03:21 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jks

as stated in most other hulk vs doomsday threads, hulk beats his plot device, dc clone

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 06:46 PM
jks is currently offline Click here to Send jks a Private Message Find more posts by jks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

If Loeb is writing, Red Hulk will kick the crap ouit of Galactus.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 07:49 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BUSTER1

Aint that the sad truth sad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 08:34 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Rulk vs any Doomsday

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Does any DD stand a chance to get some fights against Rulk ?

You phrased your question wrong.

The query should have been as follows: ' does the Rulk stand any chance to get some fights against any DD?'

Now, that makes sense. This is because the only DD that Rulk should even CONSIDER fighting would be the DOS DD.

All the other iterations of Doomsday would not even consider the Rulk a threat. It would be 10/10 wins for the Doomsdays.

The only one I would want to see would be DOS DD vs Rulk, because that is the only one that gives the Rulk a chance.

All other DDs stomp Rulk .....easily. They'd probably even evolve (on the fly ....no need to die) to even grow stronger off exuded radiation, meaning that the angrier Rulk gets (he gets 'hotter,' meaning he gets even more irradiated) the more radiation he gives, which would make DD even stronger.

It would be a stomp.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 08:53 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by BUSTER1

Good point ....if Loeb is writing then Rulk would defeat all of the various iterations of DD, eat an entire planet of 5th dimension beings, make the vishanti his footstools, manage to absorb the Batkick (tm), survive a double fist punch by wolverine with claws (c) extended, not flinch in front of the awesomeness that is Captain America's shield, and even survive the Black Panther armbar (patent pending).

The way Loeb had Rulk beating up on Uatu the Watcher just goes to show Loeb either takes drugs, or if he doesn't then he should be taking them.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:00 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Yes, when I saw that particular piece of literary crap I nearly vomited in my mouth sick

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:07 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

My min disnt made up here yet but I am definitely leaning towards Rulk.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Yes, when I saw that particular piece of literary crap I nearly vomited in my mouth sick

Personally I laughed.

I found it so stupid that I half-believed I was imagining it ....Rulk socking it to the Watcher. Making Uatu fall down, and seeing Uatu's face contort into a pathetic (and pained) grimace!

That was Uatu the Watcher Loeb!!!!!

And what is interesting is that it came from nowhere ....there was no context. You pick up the comic, open the first page to see Uatu materialize, turn the page and see Uatu on the ground snivelling after being pounded by Rulk (and having to be saved by the Green Hulk).

Goodness, did loeb really mean to tell us that without the save Uatu would have been killed?

Honestly, this is what happens when fanboys become writers!

Imagine what would happen if Stormfront became a writer for a Storm limited series?

Imagine if one of the Wolverine fanboys started writing for a wolverine paperback?

You'd be seeing pancosmic lightning bolts and adamnatium claws that can alter reality.

Loeb is basically what happens when a KMC fanboy gets his limited brain into the writer's desk of a major comic house.

Marvel must have been on drugs to let Loeb run with it ......

Oh, I cannot wait to read the face-off between Thor and Rulk.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:23 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by quanchi112
My min disnt made up here yet but I am definitely leaning towards Rulk.

versus ANY Doomsday? The original poster was asking vs any Doomsday.

Honestly, the only DD that Rulk should bother with is DOS.

DDs like H/P wouldn't even consider Rulk a threat. They'd adapt to him on the go, and even that would not be necessary.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by spetznaz
versus ANY Doomsday? The original poster was asking vs any Doomsday.

Honestly, the only DD that Rulk should bother with is DOS.

DDs like H/P wouldn't even consider Rulk a threat. They'd adapt to him on the go, and even that would not be necessary.
Hunter and prey Doomsday is very overrated imo. He beat a weaker Superman and trashed Seid. Seid imo is only a top tier. So all in all he defeated nameless Apokoliptians and a couple of top tiers. Nothing to get excited about imo.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hunter and prey Doomsday is very overrated imo. He beat a weaker Superman and trashed Seid. Seid imo is only a top tier. So all in all he defeated nameless Apokoliptians and a couple of top tiers. Nothing to get excited about imo.

The good thing about forums is people are entitled to their own opinions ....for instance I think Wolverine is seriously overrated.

Anyways, even with your opinion of H/P Doomsday and how he trashed Darkseid, who in your opinion is 'only a top tier,' are you insinuating that Rulk is actually above any of those?

Whether you think H/P DD and Darkseid are overrated and should be categorized far lower than they are, and that all H/P did is defeat a 'couple of top tiers,' does that mean that he cannot take down Rulk?

I am quite curious what your answer is going to be.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:37 PM
Estacado
Legendary

DD easily Rulk is nothing impressive so far....

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:52 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The good thing about forums is people are entitled to their own opinions ....for instance I think Wolverine is seriously overrated.

Anyways, even with your opinion of H/P Doomsday and how he trashed Darkseid, who in your opinion is 'only a top tier,' are you insinuating that Rulk is actually above any of those?

Whether you think H/P DD and Darkseid are overrated and should be categorized far lower than they are, and that all H/P did is defeat a 'couple of top tiers,' does that mean that he cannot take down Rulk?

I am quite curious what your answer is going to be.
Is Uatu just a top tier?

Savage Hulk is just a top tier and he was defeated quite easily by Rulk. So we have Rulk defeating a top tier easily and a Watcher easily. Doomsday did defeat Darkseid in hand to hand but his fighting up close and person has never been Darkseid's strongsuit.

Again Orion has beaten darkseid,as has Superman. So again just a top tier.

Rulk has more impressive feats then just beating on top tiers. He is going after Thor next.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:56 PM
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Estacado
DD easily Rulk is nothing impressive so far....

... Euh... What?

Punch out Uatu isn't impressive?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 10:03 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... Euh... What?

Punch out Uatu isn't impressive?

It was rather a joke thing......also Lunatik has beaten a Watcher as well.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 10:04 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Re: Re: Rulk vs any Doomsday

You phrased your question wrong.

The query should have been as follows: ' does the Rulk stand any chance to get some fights against any DD?'

Now, that makes sense. This is because the only DD that Rulk should even CONSIDER fighting would be the DOS DD.

All the other iterations of Doomsday would not even consider the Rulk a threat. It would be 10/10 wins for the Doomsdays.

The only one I would want to see would be DOS DD vs Rulk, because that is the only one that gives the Rulk a chance.

All other DDs stomp Rulk .....easily. They'd probably even evolve (on the fly ....no need to die) to even grow stronger off exuded radiation, meaning that the angrier Rulk gets (he gets 'hotter,' meaning he gets even more irradiated) the more radiation he gives, which would make DD even stronger.

It would be a stomp.

There is a forum misconception that DOS DD does not adapt like other versions. However, that was corrected when his history was shown he was actually adapting and feeding on a guardians energy on the fly. It was even shown that he grows stronger as he gets angrier ala Hulk. Also, DOS DD gains energy with the sun, similar to Superman. When the JLA met him he was just recently freed and growing stronger and faster exponentially.

Just food for thought on even that version of him.

The way Loeb had Rulk beating up on Uatu the Watcher just goes to show Loeb either takes drugs, or if he doesn't then he should be taking them.

Actually, it's not the 1st time this type of thing has happened in the MU. Lunatik pwned a watcher as well.

(please log in to view the image)

laughing

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 10:09 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote