KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » am i the only one who noticed this

am i the only one who noticed this
Started by: jetzhere101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jetzhere101
i can feel it

am i the only one who noticed this

this is just me and i may be goin mad as my friends say as they say i am over-involved with the matrix series......

anyways what i wanted to say is
in matrix 1 when neo goes to trin and the crew in their car under the bridge and its raining, i feel that the rain falling on the car i.e mainly on the rear window somehow is similar to the matrix code........

does anyone else feel the same........

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:38 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

yeah i noticed that first time i saw the movie.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:43 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

hey i am not insane yahoooooooo!!!!!:P:O

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 08:55 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

yeah thats a well known thing - like the th ewater on the office window when Neos being told off by his boss.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:40 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Wow I didn't notice that. I'm gonna have to watch the movie and pay attention closely to it. There are many of things throughout the movies that connect with each other. cool

Thanks for the tip smokin'

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 03:35 AM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

When I saw the making of Matrix Revolutions (a real stupid thing to do before seeing the movie, but anyway) someone said that when they designed the matrix code they wanted it to look like water rolling down glass. The reason why however, I don't know.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:51 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DisrupTer911

quote:
Originally posted by mook
yeah thats a well known thing - like the th ewater on the office window when Neos being told off by his boss.

I think the the significance of the window washer was to show that ... the water on the window = Thomas Anderson

Windor washer squeeging water off of window = Thomas Anderson being erased from the system.

Then the next thing we know...Thomas/Neo is being born into the real world.

Get it?

Yeah, falling water signifies the matrix code b/c it is always changing...no 2 drops will ever fall the same way or look the same or be similiar in any way.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:59 PM
DisrupTer911 is currently offline Click here to Send DisrupTer911 a Private Message Find more posts by DisrupTer911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trainman
I know Kung Fu...

the entire rain storm was in the super brawl was made to look like code

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 01:12 AM
trainman is currently offline Click here to Send trainman a Private Message Find more posts by trainman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yes

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:54 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

Also i spotted on m3 in super burly brawl when smith just chucked neo into that wall and he goes through it when smith folows him the window behind them the rain/code is on there.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:11 PM
The 1st Smith is currently offline Click here to Send The 1st Smith a Private Message Find more posts by The 1st Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I didn't feel like making a new thread or hunting up a question thread so I'll just throw this in a random thread...Sorry, I don't even know what this one is about...Anyway...

At the end of M1, when Neo is making his speech to the machines, it says something about the trace blah blah blah then warning:Carrier anomoly. Then, it says, "System Failure". I know we went over that it definatly isn't the matrix failing but what I am wondering is this:

Did Neo rewrite the trace program so that it did fail?

I know it isn't important, it's just been bugging me...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:46 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Maybe he did. But i don't think so. If he could, he should have been able to rewrite other programs. You know what i mean.
P.S: While the window washers were washing, the boss was saying."This is based on a system You think that you are special. That the rules do not apply to you. The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Anderson.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 01:46 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The 1st Smith
The Bad Guy.

I noticed at the begining of m1 when that man knocks on neo`s door he teels neo he needs to unplug.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:17 AM
The 1st Smith is currently offline Click here to Send The 1st Smith a Private Message Find more posts by The 1st Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote