KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Green Lantern vs. Invisible Woman

Magneto vs. Green Lantern vs. Invisible Woman
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Magneto vs. Green Lantern vs. Invisible Woman

I always thought these three had awsome powers, want to see who you guys think will win

Only rule , or condition, is that there is no yellow weakness for the Green Lantern.

Debate.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:39 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto mosp the floor with them. If he sees Invisible Woman hitting Green Lantern, he'd know wher she is. First he would kill IW then beat the crap out of GL

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:40 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Most likely to win:

1) Magneto (normal one)/Green Lantern
2) IW

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:43 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ok just a question....in another thread it was stated that certain forms of telepathy could not go through one of IW fields...mainly a mind bolt....also that icemans control over water molecules would not work inside her fields....could the same be said about Magnetos control over magnatism? just wondering because he could do the whole iron in your blood thing but if his control was blocked by the force field then what could he do to an invisible attacker?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 04:56 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Sue's ability to create forcefields inside people make her one of the most dangerous people on the planet..... if she was given reason to do that... ie, her child was threatened...... if she's fighting with normal mentality she gets wasted...... i think a decent GL could take down Magneto

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 07:21 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

the sue shield thing has never been figured out (to my knowledge). for an extensive review on the findings, view the "F4 versus these 4 x-men i choose" thread.

gl is just invisible woman with alot more range.

and magneto would win 6/10, gl 3/10, invisible woman 1/10

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 07:30 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

not even close, Sue can only create shapes, GL can create things with moving parts and chemical reactions eg a flamethrower

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:12 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

finally, a good 3 way match up, i was waiting for one of these to show up again. its a really tough call, but i say gl because he can just put them in a giant green bubble and send it to the sun

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 10:51 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Depends what Green Lantern we are talking about. A Green Lantern weilds more power than Magneto, but Magneto has worlds of experience. If we're talking about Hal Jordan, he wins. If we're talking about that loser John Stewart, Magneto wins.

Sue Richards has a chance if she's desperate, but I don't see her winning.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:46 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BootlegBoys420

Im With Arachnoid...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:48 AM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
the sue shield thing has never been figured out (to my knowledge). for an extensive review on the findings, view the "F4 versus these 4 x-men i choose" thread.

and magneto would win 6/10, gl 3/10, invisible woman 1/10

I did go there thats were i got my references from...and thats why I was saying if Magneto cannot attack Sue from inside her sheild than how can he attack her?? I mean most of you people are saying that magneto would win....and thats great, but how?? i mean what can he do if he cant affect her inside her sheild and shes invisible??? Im just wondering...And about GL.... it's not just more range...he can create working machines.... I'm not picking sides right now but this would be an awsome fight. rock

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:52 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

back from the ashes i give u this fight......(fancy way of saying bump)

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:57 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Sue's forcefields are unbreakable. Doesn't mean much in this fight, though.

Current power levels, Magneto owns.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:01 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by Blair Wind
I did go there thats were i got my references from...and thats why I was saying if Magneto cannot attack Sue from inside her sheild than how can he attack her?? I mean most of you people are saying that magneto would win....and thats great, but how?? i mean what can he do if he cant affect her inside her sheild and shes invisible??? Im just wondering...And about GL.... it's not just more range...he can create working machines.... I'm not picking sides right now but this would be an awsome fight. rock

where does it say magnetic fields are inoperable within her shields?

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:29 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Where did it say that he can?

Sue's force can block most attacks including telepathy. Not saying that magnetism and telepathy are the same thing, but there's no evidence that Magneto can affect Sue when her force field is up.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:08 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Dazzler's light cuts through IW's forcefields. Light is in the EM spectrum, hence Mag's power gets through as well. Heh.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:55 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Dazzler's light cuts through IW's forcefields. Light is in the EM spectrum, hence Mag's power gets through as well. Heh.

And if that's not enough, all Mags needs to do is find out where she is. He can then properly blink and all the metal in the vicinity create a spheric cage around the spot where he thinks she is then start squeezing. The force with which that metal will be squeezing will eventually wear her down. She has to concentrate in order to keep the shield up. And i've seen her feint more times than Jubilee got kidnapped.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:46 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ok to make this more interesting....the GL is Hal, Mags doesnt not have the whole black hole and new powers.....and everyone is in a bloodthirsy fight.......

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:04 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Blair Wind
ok to make this more interesting....the GL is Hal, Mags doesnt not have the whole black hole and new powers.....and everyone is in a bloodthirsy fight.......

Awww...why don't we just give GL Mjolnir too? Come on, it'll be fun What the f**k?

~wickerman~

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:09 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ok fine....Gl is Kyle.....i will that be a better fight?

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:10 PM