KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Walt disneys new blockbuster 'The Empress'

Walt disneys new blockbuster 'The Empress'
Started by: enyafreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enyafreak

Walt disneys new blockbuster 'The Empress'

Disney is currently working on a secret 2d animation in a last attempt to keep the artform alive.

Walt Disney pictures 'The Empress' is currently in its pre production phase with concept art available in the movies and television section of the disneycorner.com forum.

it tells the story of a young scribe called ivan (voiced by Toby Mcguire) who is thrown into a terryfying war when his monestry is attacked by the ruthless 'Queen Ioni'

he learns that a rebellion has been formed against the queen who plans to execute the rightful ruler the Empress Anata voiced by Debra messing (of will and grace fame). along the way he meets rebel leader faran who enlists the young philospher to help bring down the evil queen once and for all.

the film will be out in 2009 and is set to be disneys biggest film ever.
evil queen Ioni will be voiced by film vetran Kathy Moriarty and will make 'hunchbacks' frollo look like steve martin.

so what does everyone think a good idea?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:13 PM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

Re: Walt disneys new blockbuster 'The Empress'

Lord have mercy!!

wink Kidding!
Well, seeig that Toby's voice is gonna be there, I'm most likey going to go watch it!

Although I still think Disney is going DOWN!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:16 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

sounds pretty good. I hope it gets disney back in the groove with it's cartoon films. All those sequels are nauseating.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:40 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah, I think that sounds rather cool. I'll be seeing it - most deffinitivly.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:54 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote