KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gill vs Rugal vs Orochi

Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Gill 1 25.00%
Orochi 1 25.00%
Rugal 2 50.00%
Neither 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gill vs Rugal vs Orochi
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Gill vs Rugal vs Orochi

Who do u think will win.I say Orochi or Gill.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:41 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ohh.And 1 more ting.They can go 2 their ultimat forms.4 example.Rugal goes 2 Ultimte Rugal

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:43 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Nice thread Ketuptome. When you say ultimate forms I previously knew that rugal could go into ultimate rugal but what are gills and orochi's ultimate forms? Anyway, I think that Gill will win it all.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 09:58 PM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Orochi.Uhh Blood Orochi i think.and 4 Gill.He can use his strongest move.
I say Ultimate rugal..

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:49 PM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

I think that Ultimate Rugal is kind of ... well not so good. I mean I know he is one of the supposedly best or the best fighter for SNK but against orochi a god that was sealed away because he was to evil and gill, the so called cheapest characters in SF, U. Rugal has some work cut out for him and I don't think he can go to distance.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:05 AM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Hmm.Good point

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:07 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

But he did defeat Blood Iori and Kyo

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:14 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

I know he did but those guys aren't on the same level as OROCHI and Gill. Anyway if you really had a look at it Akuma would have been a better match then U. Rugal you know what I mean. That gives me an idea I am going to post a new thread.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:18 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

big grin Wat ever u say.
and yeah.Akuma would give U rugal a run 4 his money

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:21 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Yeah, I hate it when thick skulled people think that ryu can beat Akuma it's like retard wake up. Ryu can beat up alot of people but Akuma is not one of them.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:23 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I agree...AKUMA BEAT HIS MASTER AND MASTERED DARK HADUO..
So how is ryu gonna beat him.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:25 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Orochi is FAR more powerful than all the other combatants. He wins this easily. Gil is not a god, but a human striving to be one. I'm not sure he can even beat Akuma yet.
Orochi should be replaced by Igniz, wo is similar to Gil.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:35 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I doudt he can beat Akuma wit ease

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:41 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Same here, Avalonofthewind where do you get your sources from because they are wrong. Not only can orochi not beat akuma but he can't even beat ken. Orochi is a god but not in the SF Universe so Akuma raging demon, in case you don't know that is a one way ticket to hell for orochi and even if he is a god I still doubt he will be able to survive hell. Anyway if orochi is that good then akuma will become shin akuma and kick his ass to Australia and back.

Also the raging demon attack is basically all the people you've killed and all the bad things you did in one super attack. In this case it would be even more devastating because orochi is evil and did many more wrongs then the average man so the attack will be even strong on him. That is why gen was able to counter the raging demon because he knew what it was composed off. So whats orochi going to do against the raging demon? I'll tell you nothing because it's unblockable. So basically Shin Akuma Raging demon it's over. End of discussion.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:50 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Akuma is hyped to be the ultimate human figher.

Orochi is a god. It took Kyo, Iori, AND Chizuru to beat him...and that is only because they had the proper weapons to beat him.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:51 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolf biologist
Same here, Avalonofthewind where do you get your sources from because they are wrong. Not only can orochi not beat akuma but he can't even beat ken. Orochi is a god but not in the SF Universe so Akuma raging demon, in case you don't know that is a one way ticket to hell for orochi and even if he is a god I still doubt he will be able to survive hell. Anyway if orochi is that good then akuma will become shin akuma and kick his ass to Australia and back.

Also the raging demon attack is basically all the people you've killed and all the bad things you did in one super attack. In this case it would be even more devastating because orochi is evil and did many more wrongs then the average man so the attack will be even strong on him. That is why gen was able to counter the raging demon because he knew what it was composed off. So whats orochi going to do against the raging demon? I'll tell you nothing because it's unblockable. So basically Shin Akuma Raging demon it's over. End of discussion.

Raging Demon vs Ripping out your soul from your body and crushing it.
Raging demon isn't going to do squat to a god.
My info comes from playing all the games. I'm a huge SF and KOF fan.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:53 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ha.Akuma can beat Orochi..A Ororchi is young and reckless.Akuma is wise.akuma would win.Orochi is a god.Please.Akuma is immortal.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:58 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
Ha.Akuma can beat Orochi..A Ororchi is young and reckless.Akuma is wise.akuma would win.Orochi is a god.Please.Akuma is immortal.

Akuma in NOT immortal...look at Alpha 2's ending..He himself says he will be the next to die.

Capcom vs SNK. Akuma's Rival is Rugal. Rugal is nothing compared to Orochi. Rugal can barely contain a taste of orochi power.

A demon vs a god....are you guys joking?
The only way Akuma would have a chance is the beat the hell out of Kyo, Iori, and Chizuru and force them to weaken orochi and then fight him....otherwise...he's toast.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:03 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Actually that is what the raging demon does it ripes out your soul and sends it to hell. Anyway Akuma has never been defeated unlike Orochi. Face it you lost. Besides How many people has Orochi faced? Akuma has faced the best and defeated them all, so Orochi will be no different. Nor god nor human can defeat Akuma.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:05 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

You definately don't know that much about SF or you would have figured out by now that Akuma ranks supreme. A demon can most certainly defeat a god. So shut your fat ass mouth up.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:08 AM