KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 6

Harry Potter 6
Started by: HPRox90

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HPRox90
Auror

Laugh Harry Potter 6

Hey, everyone! I'm gonna start writing my own version of Harry Potter 6. Tell me what ya think!

Chapter 1
The Dursley's Secret

A boy with untame black hair and glasses named Harry Potter laid down on the grass of the park near Number 4 Privet Drive with a sigh. In his hand he carried parchment, a quill, and an owl. This was a strange sight to see around Privet Drive. In fact, his Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia would probably have grounded him if they had seen him. You see, Harry Potter was no ordinary boy. According to his aunt and uncle, he was just about as unnormal as a person could be. Harry Potter was a wizard going into his 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Pulling out his quill and parchment, Harry began to write three letters. One to Hermione Granger, one to Ron Weasley, and one to the Order of the Phoenix. Last year he had promised to write to each of them once every three days to let them know how he was doing, and in turn, they had all promised to write back to him in detail.
They had sent him letters before, and Harry had made sure that each one of them had told him exactly what was going on. They had to after Voldemort came back last year! Harry had sworn to himself that he would not let anything haappen to them. Not after what happened to Sirius...
"Don't think about that," Harry muttered to himself. He was still grieving the loss of his godfather, Sirius Black. No matter what Dumbledore said, Harry knew that it was his fault that Sirius was dead. If only he hadn't let Voldemort empower him like that... But he would never let anything bad like that ever happen again. He would protect his friends with his life. Voldemort would never get them.
Letting Hedwig out of her cage, Harry handed her the three finished letters. "Hey, Hedwig. O.K., this one's for Number 12 Grimmauld Place, this one's for Ron, and this one's for Hermione. You know where to go. Stay safe."
When Hedwig was out of his sight, Harry started to stand up. "Ow!" yelped Harry as a sharp pain tingled through his scar. "Now, now Harry. We wouldn't want to be getting up so quickly, would we?" said a strangely familiar voice from behind him.
Slowly turning around, Harry faced a man that he had met many times before.
"Malfoy?!?" exclamed Harry as he looked into the slits of Lucious Malfoy's eyes. "What are you doing here? Need a ticket back to Azkaban, cause I'm sure that I can provide you with one." exclaimed Harry, taking out his wand."Harry, Harry, Harry, you don't seem to understand. The dementors are on the Dark Lord's side. They will never hold me captive again."
"Why come here then?" asked Harry, bidding his time as Malfoy and himself turned around in circles.
"Oh, Harry. I am here for my mission. You see, you keep on getting into the way of the Dark Lord. Quite frankly, we can't have you around. I;ll just have to finish you as Bellatrix did to Sirius. I here he was your godfather, huh Potter? That good for nothing-"
"Alohamora!" yelled Harry.
But Malfoy was too quick for him, "Protego!" Harry's spell was blocked.
"Don't talk about Sirius like that." shouted Harry. "I'll kill you!" screamed Harry, running towards Malfoy. But Harry had let his emotions get the better of him.
"Petrificus Totalus!" said Malfoy. "Ahh, Potter. Not so strong now, are we? First I'll finish you then your friends over there at number 12 Grimmauld Place. Yes, we do know where they are."
A look of terror flooded Harry's face. "Avada-"
"Stupefy!" shouted a voice from behind them, followed by a shout of, "Finite!" Harry was unbided just as he saw Malfoy falling to the ground. Looking up, he saw none other than his Aunt Petunia shaking and holding a wand.
"Aunt, Aunt Petunia?"asked Harry. His Aunt Petunia, who hated magic, who hated him, was now standing there performing magic rigth before his very eyes. "What, what are you-"
"Shut up, boy! Go back to the house and speak none of this to Vernon! If he founf out, I don't know what I'd do.Hurry, now before someone sees you!"
"But, but-"
"Just go, Dumbledore will be coming soon."
"Dumbledore?!? Dumbledore!! What-"
"Go!"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:49 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

good job keep posting

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:59 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfanatic99

hope u write more

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:12 PM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Hey, everyone! I started writing new things in the thread called Chapter 1. Plz go there instead. Thanks!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:31 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

to:HPRox90: that was really rude what you said you dont see me telling people to go and read something else

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:06 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPRox90
Hey, everyone! I started writing new things in the thread called Chapter 1. Plz go there instead. Thanks!

you should'd do things like that

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:45 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

cool its good keep it up

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:29 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by HPRox90

i checked it out and its good,

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:48 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Originally posted by HPrOx
to:HPRox90: that was really rude what you said you dont see me telling people to go and read something else

Hey, I never, ever told you this!!! It would be rude if I did.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:05 PM