KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity: RP Thread Planning

Trinity: RP Thread Planning
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
urunsaishun

Trinity: RP Thread Planning

This story begins 350 years ABY. Much has changed in the galaxy, after many power struggles the galaxy is enjoying a nearly peaceful period. This peace is in large due to the Third Galactic Soverign Republic now seated on the terraformed planet of New Alderaan. At the head of the Galactic Republic is Senator Avadarr Senul of New Alderaan himself. However opposition still remains, the fledgling Republic's major enemies reside in two entities that of the growing Imperial Reform Faction (IRF) and the AIMF (The Artificial Intelligence Mechana Front). So against these two great threats the Republic has once again placed its safety in the hands of the Jedi Order. Seeing there numbers flourish in the last century the order once again is called to help the Republic in such dangerous times. But a heavy blow has just been dealt after the capture and imprisonment of Grandmaster and head of the jedi council Balen Solo by Baron Casmus Gaultois the commander of the IMF.

Current High Council Members:
- Arn Cassam- human male (Tholoth lineage) current head of council
- Gedas Salbrac- Mon Calamari male
- Calia-di-Mune: Cerean female
- Kesh Malkee: Bothan male
- Joram Madii: Mirialan male
- Lokatu: Ewok female
- Rath Taral: twilek male
- Dae Shil: Kel Dor female
- Marvata Pavlar: Human female
- Wys Neyga: Weequay male
- Benar Deelnu: Chalactan male

The story will begin on the rebuilt now Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV as the council has called a large gathering of all available jedi in the galaxy after several terrorist attacks and embargoes from the AIMF and from the growing imperialist movement. Im looking for ideas and developing this uncharted time period in the Star Wars universe. Factions are emerging all across the galaxy with the droid uprising and the imperialist movement surging once again. I will provide further storyline and details in the future. In this story i will be focusing on Jedi player characters though i am not limiting to them only. You can create a max of one character but you may create other secondary or tertiary characters along the way that are integral to the storyline only.

Application:
name:
species/sex:
homeworld:
physical appearance:
personality:
small bio:
equipment:

Note i would not like any god mode characters where is the fun in that a true hero has flaws

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 04:45 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

This has to be approved first, pal. Go to the 'new arrivals' thread.

If it gets approved, I'm in.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 04:48 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t5187.html

Need to follow the rules in that thread and get permission first.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 05:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

If this gets approved, and I suggest changing the title, I'm deffo in. big grin

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 05:20 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

I'm ready to give this a try smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 08:14 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

Ok i just messaged the moderator because even though im an experienced gamer im kinda confused but anyways... ok to address a few things....

First i assume the best thing to do is to send me a personal message with your character profile so i can approve who will be in the story

Secondly the title though not so original will make sense further in the story.

My main characters that i will roleplay are:

Draegen Anaesazi: human male (16) padawan
Urun Sai Shun: human male (38) jedi battlemaster
Tzila'Nerul: twilek female (32) jedi master
Liana Aroleth: human female (16) padawan

I will introduce many other non player characters essential to the storyline thanks for the interest and i love positive feedback cause i know there are alot of people more knowledgeable than i

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 01:36 PM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closed pending permission.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 01:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Now with permission, re-opened!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 06:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

Awesome

Ok on the terms of title Trinity I will be introducing the idea of a Second Sith Triumvirate. Three years ago there was prediction from the oracle Osscetia to Master Solo she spoke to him of "Three of shadows I see..... Zanna'thun", she said no more falling again into a deep unresponsive fitful trance. Master Solo came back the next day to find the old Pau'an seer dead suffocated. Solo warned the council members of this prediction and that he feels the mysterious disappearances in the last years of several jedi and the political strife rising was of a hidden sith influence. After gaining few support from the council members Balen took it upon himself to investigate his instincts. He recalled the strange word Zanna'thun that Osscetia whispered, after researching the extensive jedi archives he found the small planets location deep into the unexplored wild space. He gathered a secret investigation party including his best friend and Battlemaster Urun Sai Shun (human male), two Mirialans Master Joram Madii and his apprentice Syune Aruunur, two jedi knights Tzila'Nerul (twilek female) and Jai Tunu (sullustan male).The party landed on the planet which was in a state of constant tempest and volcanic action there the found a ancient sith compound set on the side of a huge mountain cliff. There in the dark ruins they came upon a force of eight Terentateks who attacked the party. As the fierce battle waged against the eight terentateks, Master Urun saw a cloaked figure in the shadows and pursued it. He chased it into a huge cavern where the figure revealed himself as Darth Cemarus an ancient Umbaran. The two had a fierce lighsaber battle when the dark lord feeling the jedi battlemaster gaining the advantage, reached deep within the darkside and sent a rain of huge stalagtites down upon the caravan. Master Shun had to abandon his attack to avoid the deadly spears allowing the sith lord to escape. He then raced out onto a natural landing platform to see a dark sleek vessel leave atmosphere. Returning to the party Urun found Jai Tunu was killed and Master Madii's padawan Syune fell into a dark crevasse pulled down by one of the terentateks as it fell into the dark pit. The Jedi feeling the heavy losses and finding no other sith presence left the dark planet behind. After reporting their mission the council decided the sith prescence was destroyed and council member Malkee accused Master Shun of creating this imaginary sith lord. The bothan master also convinced many of his fellow council members of the same saying there was no real evidence since the other members of the party did not witness this sith lord. Balen and Master Shun's party members tried to vouch for Urun's honesty and allegiance to the order. Still this was to no avail and the matter was closed and if any other secret missions were convened the members of such a mission would be exiled form the order. Master Urun enraged left the council Master Solo and Tzila chased him down but he told them he would find evidence of the sith threat and took off. He has been gone for two years now. He returns now with the news of GrandMaster Solo's capture hen his jedi transport was intercepted after a visit to Queen Arana of Naboo and the later imperial occupation now underway on the soverign nation after Boss Gutta made a pact with the IRF.

Now back to the subject of the Sith Triumvirate i will introduce three sith

1) Darth Cemarus: the dark lord of the sith Umbaran male

2) a unnamed uknown sith whom i will reveal later

3) Open to creation pls send your application for this dark lord

Last edited by urunsaishun on Aug 20th, 2008 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 06:42 PM
urunsaishun

So basically i am looking for applications you can play 1 to 2 characters, you can play a master with his padawan (or you can play a master and another member could play the padawan or vice versa) or you can play a jedi knight but i am not mainly just looking for only jedi because there are many other factors converging at this time so pls feel free to come up with any ideas. I mean we are working with basically our hands free because within several hundred years much has changed and can be very different so throw me some ideas because there is alot to fill in.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:00 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I'll be the third Dark Lord. smile I'll send you the application.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 08:15 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

I'm in.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 08:35 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

where's everybody at? lol

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 10:56 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

You'll have my file tomorrow.

And I think that everyone should post a part of ther file, basically where they start at in the rp. Who they are, what they do etc.. of course approved by you.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 11:33 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

just a thought, but wouldnt it be better for people to post their characters in this thread? i'll do that and pm you so everyone else can see mine as well.

name: fas 'hokh
species/sex: verpine/both
homeworld: roche
physical appearance: averege verpine, wears dark black jumpsuit with olive green armor
personality: quiet, thoughtful, anxious, slightly vicious
small bio: hmm, was born in roche, joined the jedi, found they surpressed his abilities so he became a dark jedi working for the imperial reform as a bounty hunter.
equipment: class 5 verpine assault rifle. orange red purple swirl lightsaber. class 3 thermal detonators

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:34 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

Ill explain the creation of the Third Galactic Sovereign Republic. 10 years ago which would be 340 ABY the Empire rose again lead by Bastia Telphon forcing the Alliance systems under her will with a new fleet of powerful advanced star destroyers. The Jedi who had stayed to themselves in order to survive from their losses during the Sith Imperial War came to aid of Galactic Alliance after Empress Telphon lead a full scale massacre on the Alliance capital of New Alderann (terraformed by the Yuuzhan Vong). Lead by Balen Solo (direct descendant of Jaina Solo) an elite force of several hundred jedi commissioned by the Jedi Council liberated the alliance leaders imprisoned in the Senate Assembly. In the space around New Alderaan a unified fleet simultaneously attacked the Imperial barricade sorrounding the planet. The suprise attack was successful only when the Yuzzhan Vong flagship manned by Supreme Overlord Yael Noram sacrificed his life for the alliance by slamming his vessel into the Empress' personal stay destroyer "The Black Widow" destroying both vessels with Empress Bastia onboard. After this victory the remaining moffs conceded victory to the alliance and were imprisoned. The galaxy's view of the Yuuzhan Vong changed from then on many leaving the past transgessions behind seeing the sacrifice and the many lives the Vong gave up to bring about peace. It has been 3 years since what is known as the War of Unification.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:37 AM
urunsaishun

yes id rather everyone post their character ideas onto this thread I like your idea mando'ade i just dont see how your character will fit into this storyline considering this is a heroic adventure im not saying you arent allow to be apart of the story but this will be involving a group of jedi and other good characters

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:40 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

oh we do this kinda stuff all the time in other rps. all the others really have to do is make one baddie. really only one person has to do it with me. my other character will be good but i am going to wait until the rp advances.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:50 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

thats fine i understand that and he sounds like a cool character i was just making sure you understood the direction of the storyline

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:52 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Name: Feanor Usulrecth

Species/sex: Human / Male

Homeworld: Corruscant

Physical appearance: 6'5'', athletic, long white hair, deep blue eyes, dark cloak. Always has a smile.

Personality: Joyful, calm, philosophical, intellectual, understanding.

Small bio: Picked up at 4 years old by the Jedi Order, he begun training very early. His Force sensitivity and potential had picked the curiosity of the Master Jedis, rendering him a candidate as the next Jedi Grandmaster, or a new Jedi Hero. Feanor was always aware of his great powers, as he was aware of the story of Anakin Skywalker, arround 300 years ago. He developped a great humility towards himself, placing his needs after those of others.
At 18, still a padawan he was. The Masters decided not to promote him too fast based on his skills, but slower, so he would understand what was recquired of him. Feanor understood this, and now, on the verge of being declared a Jedi knight on his 19th birthday, he was seeing the newly formed Republic as an entity worthy of keeping peace within.

Equipment: His cloak and his twisted blue-green lightsabre.

Last edited by Mandos on Aug 21st, 2008 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:13 PM