KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation

Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation
Started by: SecretUser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SecretUser

Insider Information On T4

Hello. I have some inside information on T4, and T5 storylines, that I wish to share.

As the T3 movie is termed "rise of the machines" T4 is the "war of the machines".

T4 indeed begins when conner is in the fall out shelter and after the major attack he leaves the shelter.

The story continues to take place after the major attack and during the specific attacks.

One may wonder why an arnold terminator (with skin) is needed.

For this one must only look to the words of arnold in the trailor in T3.

The t-101's that were designed for specific assasination missions were given skin....

...and it was on this programmed assasination mission that arnold killed conner in the future.

Conner now knows this however, and it is his advantage.

T4 and T5 (specifically which is not determined) will deal with this assasination mission.

Also, remember that traveling back into time during these 3 movies has altered the future.

And remember that the terminator does indeed state that conner leads the resistance to victory...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:14 PM
SecretUser is currently offline Click here to Send SecretUser a Private Message Find more posts by SecretUser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

i dont get it

your saying the resistance overcome the machines then win the war then a t800 kills john. if you dont know what i mean how could a terminator kill john if the resistance destroys them all??

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:29 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SecretUser

I'm saying that the terminator stated that the resistance overcomes the missions, and thus this would occur in the storyline of the two movies.

What is the t800? Arnold is a T-101

John does not need to live for the resistance to overcome them, he could die before it but they could carry on further with our him.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:55 PM
SecretUser is currently offline Click here to Send SecretUser a Private Message Find more posts by SecretUser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

man v dont even know wheather there will b t4 so letz just pray that there is rather than what will happen in it

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:02 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SecretUser

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
man v dont even know wheather there will b t4 so letz just pray that there is rather than what will happen in it

Actually, if you took the time to do your footwork you'd learn that terminator 4 began production 2 months ago - and that arnold and claire danes have both singed on for t4 AND t5 already.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:38 PM
alic88
Barzakh

how do u no that t4 began production 2 months ago. and by the way, every1 knowz that the cast is signed for 2 more movies but if this movie isn't a hit there will b no use for another terminator movie. they will just stop right there

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:59 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SecretUser

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
how do u no that t4 began production 2 months ago. and by the way, every1 knowz that the cast is signed for 2 more movies but if this movie isn't a hit there will b no use for another terminator movie. they will just stop right there

How do I know? In case you didn't notice I said I am an insider.

Secondly - WAITING FOR TERMINATOR TO BE A HIT???

HELLO - THE MOVIE BROKE BOX OFFICE RECORDS?????????

ARE YOU ON MEDICATION?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 09:09 PM
alic88
Barzakh

for your information t3 didn't break any box office records. i really wanted it to. it did very well. 137 million dollarz in america. but thatz not a record by any meanz. and second of all YOU ARE NOT AN INSIDER! lol.i mean GET REAL MAN. prove me wrong by showing me u r an insider. FINDING NEMO AND RELOADED are the top 2 box office movies in america this year. i dont know how t3 did worldwide. i really want it 2 do well

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 10:04 PM
SecretUser

I guess this is evidence in how volatile and unsafe pakistani's are.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 10:33 PM
alic88
Barzakh

what? u r talking like a racist. oh and by the way, if u r an insider then i am john conner in terminator4

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 12:19 AM
chica16
chica

stupidness... no need for T4 or T5.....

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:59 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

Pakistan SUCKS!!!
Like secretUser said "i guess this is evidence in how volatile and unsafe pakistani's are."!!!
:-)))))that's the spirit young boy!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 05:59 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

SecretUser, can you tell us how you can prove you are an insider? And eveybody must remember production doesn't necessarily mean filming..and for whowver asked,, arnold is a t-800, but more specificaclly he is a csm-101 NOT a T-101 regardless of what t3 says. I don't know why, but that aggrivates me.. for everybody's info, a reveiwer of t1 and t2 years ago called arnie a t-800 but until t3 i have still yet to see any definitive proof that arnie is anything but a csm-101.. and kyle said it in t1 it was on the front cover of t1 and arnold said it in t2....and in the t2 trailer during the skin process is said cyberdyine systems model 101....thad is a model number.. not a terminator number.. there's a difference.. arnild is both and always has been.. franck columbo in t1 in reeses bunker.. he's not a 101.. likely a 102 or something but he IS a t-800, a member of the 800 series.. a sucessor of the rubber skinned 600 series...

Hey please people no mor name calling.. i had to vent on alic88 the other day for name calleing and resorted to that myself, but that;s over can we all just get along?

by the way i thinkd it's ok for us all to talk about the contents of t4...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:24 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

Are you to from Pakistan?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:42 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

who are you talking to cocoon?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:53 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

I'm talking to you (dulobast25) or your name is "i'm to smart for your stupid ass"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:10 AM
dulobast25

All right cocoon, that's enough..this forum needs to stay friendly...why are you from slovenia?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:12 AM
CoCooN

Dulobast i said to you, "you know very well terminator movies, and you could try to write someone to hear your story" and you didnt even try that. I know you more than me about terminator...so...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:25 AM
dulobast25

Well then why do you have som much attitude towards my comments regarding machines and them being self aware?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:27 AM
CoCooN

Beause you're mixing holywood and reality...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 08:43 AM