KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The __________________________________________________________________ game

The __________________________________________________ ________________ game
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

The __________________________________________________ ________________ game

I was on my way to the ______ _______ ___ _______, _______, _______. __________ __ ____ ___ _______ ___ ____ ____ _____ _ __ ___ _____ ____ __ ___ _____ _ __, _____ __? ______ __ __, ___ __ _ ___!!!! _ ____ ____ __, _ _____ At Walters House. _ ___ _____ __ ___ __ _ ___, __? _____ _ ____ ___ __? ____. _____, ___,___, __,___, ____, ___, ___ _____. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. smile

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:23 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FAMOUS

Last edited by FAMOUS on Apr 6th, 2005 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:47 PM
FAMOUS is currently offline Click here to Send FAMOUS a Private Message Find more posts by FAMOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was on my way to the church when I suddenly exclaimed, "boobies!", loudly. I therefore decided to go to Wally's really dark isolated house where I'm told I'll screw some hot girl, or girlS? But lo behold, there were no girls!!!! Just Wally with knives, and stuff At Walters House. I tried to fight him off of me, hmm? But I was overpowered hmm? Anyway. Can't, remember,too, foggy,terrible, buzzing, sounds, sentence fragmentation. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:48 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Burger
I was on my way to the church when I suddenly exclaimed, "boobies!", loudly. I therefore decided to go to Wally's really dark isolated house where I'm told I'll screw some hot girl, or girlS? But lo behold, there were no girls!!!! Just Wally with knives, and stuff At Walters House. I tried to fight him off of me, hmm? But I was overpowered hmm? Anyway. Can't, remember,too, foggy,terrible, buzzing, sounds, sentence fragmentation. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises

OMG,

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:02 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Re: The __________________________________________________ ________________ game

Originally posted by SlipknoT
I was on my way to the ______ _______ ___ _______, _______, _______. __________ __ ____ ___ _______ ___ ____ ____ _____ _ __ ___ _____ ____ __ ___ _____ _ __, _____ __? ______ __ __, ___ __ _ ___!!!! _ ____ ____ __, _ _____ At Walters House. _ ___ _____ __ ___ __ _ ___, __? _____ _ ____ ___ __? ____. _____, ___,___, __,___, ____, ___, ___ _____. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. smile

I was on my way to the hard nipples convention when I was jumped by an oragutang. It stole my money and my sandwhich. I go up and squirted mustard in its eye and took my sandwhich back, and continued on my way to the nipple party At Walters House. And then I realized that the oragutang was Lan©eWindu™ in a monkey suit. He had stole my lemonaid and took my shirt that said, " Are you the one that licked my nipples "? I smacked him and slammed him on a pile of thumbtacks, lightbulbs, this guy> , and a twinky. And thats why I have two penises.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:26 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I was on my way to the liquor store when R0B asked if I could spare some change, I said sure why not. He then jumped me and took every last dime I had. Is he an idiot? I think so. I decided to give chase and to kick his ass!!!! I finally caught him At Walters House. Walter's mom deicded I had been a very bad boy, so she gave me a spankin. Does anyone else think she's a MILF? R0B said "Can I have one too?" And she said no. So R0B went crying to his own mommy about wanting a spanking, so she gave him one and he cried even more. He cried, wimpered, cooed, wept, and went ape shit. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:48 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

lmao nicely done you all...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:59 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

I was on my way back from a rock concert when Lan©eWindu™ was spanking a person in a Mickey Mouse suit. I wondered what the hell was his problem but I figured that this was his everyday activities. So I was walking back home when I saw Lan©eWindu™ At Walters House. He was scarring his nipples with a branding iron so I kicked his ass for the hell of it, took his sandwhich, stole his $8.46, and went and bought me a burger. And thats why I have two penises

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:02 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by R0B
I was on my way back from a rock concert when Lan©eWindu™ was spanking a person in a Mickey Mouse suit. I wondered what the hell was his problem but I figured that this was his everyday activities. So I was walking back home when I saw Lan©eWindu™ At Walters House. He was scarring his nipples with a branding iron so I kicked his ass for the hell of it, took his sandwhich, stole his $8.46, and went and bought me a burger. And thats why I have two penises
LMAO! laughing rolling on floor laughing

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:05 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Re: The __________________________________________________ ________________ game

Originally posted by Slipknot

I was on my way to the bus heading for the bus-stop, When I saw this huge druggie hiding in a dark corner who looked a bit like Slipknot. Slip approached me and said "You got any cash?" I looked at him, like a cow looks at an oncoming train and exclaimed "HELL NO...not for you!!!!!!!" slip then chased me all the way to Walters house with a huge knife. Once at Walters house I hid in a dark room...it seemed quite and I believed I was safe until I heard footsteps and felt a searing pain in back of my head then it all went black. I woke up and saw my self tied to an operating table and here was a made crazy scientist cleaning his tools. I asked where am I?....Why do I feel, rather manly? The scientist looked at me and said I did some plastic surgery on you so I looked down and saw the additions. And thats why I now have two penises laughing

^ that was fun to write eek! laughing

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:19 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Re: Re: The __________________________________________________ ________________ game

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I was on my way to the bus heading for the bus-stop, When I saw this huge druggie hiding in a dark corner who looked a bit like Slipknot. Slip approached me and said "You got any cash?" I looked at him, like a cow looks at an oncoming train and exclaimed "HELL NO...not for you!!!!!!!" slip then chased me all the way to Walters house with a huge knife. Once at Walters house I hid in a dark room...it seemed quite and I believed I was safe until I heard footsteps and felt a searing pain in back of my head then it all went black. I woke up and saw my self tied to an operating table and here was a made crazy scientist cleaning his tools. I asked where am I?....Why do I feel, rather manly? The scientist looked at me and said I did some plastic surgery on you so I looked down and saw the additions. And thats why I now have two penises laughing

^ that was fun to write eek! laughing
nice 1. im writing mine tommorow laughing

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:21 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I was on my way to the toilet after eating prunes, when, I couldnt hold it any more. One thing led to another and now im naked eating icecream. LanceWindu came up and offered me a shag, but i said hell no, do you think im gay or something ? Some chicks went past and stared at my large, penis for quite a while, i think they were shocked at the size or something!!!! Then they said if i wanted to come shag, theyd meet me At Walters House. Went to Walters House, nobody home. I was like, wtf? Am i at the right place? So i went home and 4 monkeys, a giant panda, 2 ducks, a ballarina, kermit the frog and yoda were naked eating icecream. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. smile

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:23 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I would never shag you! You're not my type.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:26 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:28 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

I was on my way to the market when Mrs. Bobbet came screaming out of her house with what looked like a frankfurter ; So I said she must have burnt her husband’s breakfast ; No? Her husband came running out screaming HELP HELP!!!! Then a van went by with an advert “Fix It At Walters House“ . Mr. Bobbet tried to snatch away the frankfurter. Whats all the fuss? Is this frankfurter so important ? I then realized what it was and snatched it myself and went to Walter’s House. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:39 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

laughing

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:42 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Lan©eWindu™
I would never shag you! You're not my type.

big grin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:42 AM
bordom

you all KILLED me!!! I swear I was cryin cause I was laughin sooo f**kin HARD!!!! I don't think I could EVER top ANY of those! Great job y'all big grin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:28 AM
bordom is currently offline Click here to Send bordom a Private Message Find more posts by bordom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I was on my way to the shops to buy myself an ewok, when, all of a sudden, i was abducted by 3 horny grandmas. Luckily I had eaten beans earlier so my incredible power of flatulation gave me the edge i needed to overwhlem them. My phone rang and it was Yoda, claiming my fart had caused a great disturbance in the force. I declared war on a nearby phonebooth when three men dressed in white coats came to take me away!!! I responded 'I live in the basement, with all the dirty laundry At Walters House'. How was I to know they liked spaghetti? I dropped my pants, did a little dance, and fled to the hills. There i met obi wan kenobi, at least i think that was his name. Maybe i misheard him, and it was actually Bob? He took me on an adventure to a galaxy far,far, far, far, far, far away. I clicked my heels three times and chanted 'theres no place like home'. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises. smile

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:49 AM
Lemonade Whiz
Darkseid

I was on my way to the ______ _______ ___ _______, _______, _______. __________ __ ____ ___ _______ ___ ____ ____ _____ _ __ ___ _____ ____ __ ___ _____ _ __, _____ __? ______ __ __, ___ __ _ ___!!!! _ ____ ____ __, _ _____ At Walters House. _ ___ _____ __ ___ __ _ ___, __? _____ _ ____ ___ __? ____. _____, ___,___, __,___, ____, ___, ___ _____. And thats Why I now Have Two Penises.

I was on my way to the grocery store hoping to buy a condom, when all of a sudden a burglar went up and stole a lady's purse. I chased him all around the store and all around the parking lot, through a busy intersection, and then out on the freeway, where I eventually caught him and asked, "Who the f**k are you?" To my surprise, he took off his mask and I saw he was President Bush!!!!! I took him prisoner, and then I dragged his butt to Walter's House. Walter came was out shooting animals with a shotgun, and the President and I asked, "What the f**k are you doing?" Walter replied, "What do you think?" So George Bush spun in a circle and shot his left foot at Wlater's chin and tore Walter's head completely off his body, and then the President grabbed a rabbit and took off intop the forest.
AND THAT'S WHY I HAVE TWO PENISES

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:55 PM
Lemonade Whiz is currently offline Click here to Send Lemonade Whiz a Private Message Find more posts by Lemonade Whiz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote