KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Acne!

Acne!
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Acne!

I'm SOOOO happy. My face is completely clear! After one excrutiating month of nothing but salads, nuts, fish, fruit, 8 glasses of water and no sugar foods, my face is like marble. Proactiv helped alot too.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:47 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

that is REALLY great for you!
my brother has acne at the mo, and he's REALLY not happy bout it

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:49 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thank you!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:50 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

i took the sissy way out and went to the doc

but i know wat ur feeling congrads big grin

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:51 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Thank you!

no prob

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:51 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

i use some special soap and its not to bad right now.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:11 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Re: Acne!

I'm SOOOO happy. My face is completely clear! After one excrutiating month of nothing but salads, nuts, fish, fruit, 8 glasses of water and no sugar foods, my face is like marble. Proactiv helped alot too.

and now u are going to go back to shitty foods and your acne will come back eek!

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:19 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No it won't! I'll just keep eating this tasteless, dry salad with tomatoes and celery...and.....maybe just ONE fry.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:20 PM
Deano

it will wear off in time
those tasty cheeseburgers..u wont be able to let go!!
lol

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:23 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I have a HUGE zit on my back that I can't reach to pop it. I swear it's like the size of Mt. St. Helens. If I lean back on it, it hurts like mad. erm

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:23 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: Acne!

I am very happy for you.JM smile

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:27 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thank you!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:28 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Nice going that must have taken a lot of self discipline smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:29 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I have a HUGE zit on my back that I can't reach to pop it. I swear it's like the size of Mt. St. Helens. If I lean back on it, it hurts like mad. erm

Those are the "burrowed" pimples. They're completely under the skin. Don't pop it. It'll just make it red and inflammed and it'll go from Mt. St. Helens to Mount Everest.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:29 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by smoker4
Nice going that must have taken a lot of self discipline smokin'

It did. I actually had to throw out all my soda and sugar foods so they wouldn't tempt me.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:30 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Those are the "burrowed" pimples. They're completely under the skin. Don't pop it. It'll just make it red and inflammed and it'll go from Mt. St. Helens to Mount Everest.

Totally, I know what you mean. The other night I tried to pop it with some salad tongs and all it did was swell. I'm totally serious too. sad

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:31 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Salad tongs?!?!?! Are you mad?!??! Don't do that! It'll scar. If its swollen then treat it like any other swollen area: put ice on it. Or put a anti-swollen ointment on it.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:33 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Salad tongs?!?!?! Are you mad?!??! Don't do that! It'll scar. If its swollen then treat it like any other swollen area: put ice on it. Or put a anti-swollen ointment on it.

Sorry. embarrasment

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:36 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It's okay. I've been there. Once as age thirteen I used a needle to try and "pop" the pimple. It just bled. Badly. I was kid!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:38 PM
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

Never had acne and hope I never do..... glad your face is better now

How bad have you got it? NASCAR 2006

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:51 PM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote