KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter and the....

Harry potter and the....
Started by: carne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carne

Harry potter and the....

i wrote this the other day but it dont have a name.

The inhabitants of no. 4 privet drive stared out the windows. Among them was 17 year old Harry Potter. He saw mr Weasley walk up to the front door a few seconds after the loud bang."Oh bloody hell, not another one" Harry heard Uncle vernon roar as he saw mr Weasley. Harry grabbed his trunk, which for once wasnt filled with his school books, but with clothes, some spells that he might need, his sneakascope aqnd under his arm he carried his firebolt, and in his pocket was his fathers old invisibility cloak. He raced down the stairs before any of the Dursleys could open the door, although there wasnt any chance that they would. "Hello Harry" came Mr Weasleys tired voice from the door as harry got to the bottom of the stairs. "Hello Mr Weasley" Harry replied. "Your uncle and aunt are in the lounge room" Mr weasley said. "What do you want boy" Uncle vernon growled as harry walked into the room. "Well umm theres something i have to tell you, today is my seventeenth birthday and from now on i no longer have to come back so this is the last time youll ever see me. "It..it is?" Aunt Petunia stammered. "Yes" Harry anwsered. "So i guess ill be going now." And he walked out of the room. "Okay im ready Mr Weasley." He said and Mr Weasley turned on his heel and walked out into the front yard. "Ready harry"

ill write the rest later. bye
jess

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:09 AM
carne is currently offline Click here to Send carne a Private Message Find more posts by carne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

its good ! write more soon !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:35 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

when u going to write more?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:20 AM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

More! more ! more!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 07:20 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

when u writing? ? ? ? ? lol

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:07 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

wow thanks. umm ill try write some more tomorrow, i forgot to writre this bfore i started

none of these characters are my own they belong rightly to j.k rowling

thanks. okay ill try rite some now. or tmorrow

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:45 AM
carne is currently offline Click here to Send carne a Private Message Find more posts by carne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

‘Well have to apparate’ Mr Weasley said ‘Its fastest’ ‘now I know you haven’t had your apparition test yet but I know you know how to do it but if you would hold onto my arm I will guide you’ Now on three Harry, one, two, three’ Harry twisted to his right and felt the now familiar sensation of being squeezed through a too small pipe. Finally the burrow materialised before his eyes. ‘Okay Harry when they answer the door, state your name clearly and precisely’. Mr Weasley walked up to the door and knocked three times. There was the sound of chairs being pushed back and Mrs Weasley’scared voice at the door. ‘who..who is it’ she stammered. ‘Harry Potter’ Harry said ‘Arthur Weasley’ Mr Weasley said right after Harry. The was the sound of a lock being opened and before Mr Weasley had the chance to tell Mrs Weasley she had to ask them their questions the door was thrown open and Mrs Weasley was hugging Harry ‘Oh Harry dear ive been soo worried about you, ever since you went of to those muggles.’ She said. ‘Hello mrs Weasley’ Harry gasped as she hugged him even tighter.

Sorry but I have to get off now ill try rite more later

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:53 AM
crazykim

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:12 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

‘Harry’ came two voices from behind mrs Weasley. ‘how are you?’ Hermione asked pulling harry inside as mrs weasley closed and locked the door again.’ Yeah its great to see you again mate’ Ron said cheerfully. Harry looked around at the smiling faces that surrounded him. Although they all looked different they had one thing in common they were all tired. ‘hos..hows bill?’ Harry asked tentatively. The smiles vanished. ‘he’s getting better’ Mr Weasley said into the silence. ‘ is he going to…?’ Harry asked ‘Yes hes going to get better but the scars will never heel and he will have certain wolfish characteristics’ Lupin said walking into the hall. ‘Hello Harry’ he said. ‘hello professor lupin’ Harry replied. ‘Well im not so sure about the professor bit, but, harry how are you?’ ‘umm..uh okay I guess’ Harry replied. ‘How bout we go finish lunch’ Mrs weasley said with a fake smile. ‘Ill make something for you harry, the muggles don’t feed you enough do they?’ But before harry could reply they reached the dining room.

Ill rite some more later gotta go.

Oh and does anyone have any suggestions for wat to call it

jess

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:59 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Very nice, i like it so far.

Hey, so in a couple of days once when we get the situation taken care of at Harry Potter and the MH, i'd love for you to write some. i like your style.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:17 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

uhh post more!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:19 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

Th table was set for 16. Harry looked around and saw that Mr and Mrs Granger were sitting looking very nervous at the end of the table.Mr Weasley seeing where harry was looking muttered in his ear. “We thought it would be safer if they stayed here for now” Next to the Grangers were Fred, George, Charlie, Fleurs parents. Harry noticed that Fleur's mother wasnt as much as a veela as fleur is. 'it must skip a generation' Harry thouht. Sitting next to Fleurs parents was Fleur herself then Bill and...Harrys heart sank sitting next to Bill was Ginny.

ill rite some more later. is it realy okay. i just sorta started riting it one day. thanx for ur support

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:48 AM
HPRox90
Auror

POST more soon!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:04 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

nice.....me likey

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:03 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

She was no longer the bundle of fun she used to be instead she now looked tired, and was avoiding Harry’s eyes by stirring the food on her plate around with her fork. “Harry” came a voice next to Ginny and then he was suddenly enveloped in a hug from a bright pink haired tonks. “How have you been” she asked him directing him into the seat next to herself. Harry went unwillingly; he did not feel like sitting next to Ginny so soon. “Hello Harry” she murmured still not meeting his eyes. But before Harry could reply, Tonks was asking him how his holidays were so far. Harry grateful for this interruption, started telling her how the muggles had treated him. The dinner went by in a confusion of wedding talk. After dinner harrys mood was sad. He had hoped someone would remember it was his birthday, he didn’t want any presents only that someone would wish him a happy birthday.

Ill rite more later
Jess
Oh and I was thinking of calling it the final Battle. Wat do u think

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:35 AM
carne

Whoopps scrap that I just saw someone already had that name. ill think of something else. hmmm

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:39 AM
HPRox90
Auror

This is really good!!! Post more soon!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:02 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

It's great! BTW, you haven't writen anything in the mysterious horcrux....i was just wondering when you were going to put the part in...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:00 PM
scooby doo 12

Harry Potter The Final Battle, thats a good title

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:27 PM
scooby doo 12 is currently offline Click here to Send scooby doo 12 a Private Message Find more posts by scooby doo 12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

yeah cept someone already took it.
oh well ill keep thinkin.
How bout snape and malfoy get their just deserts
lol

okay

As dinner came round Harry was very tired and depressed. All day long they had been getting the garden ready for fleur and Bills wedding in two days time. Harry almost wanted to skip dinner and told Ron so, but Ron persuaded Harry to have a shower and get dressed in his good clothes because they wer going to have a celebration for Fleur and Bill. As Harry got dressed he ithought it was strange that they were going to have a party two nights before the wedding.

srry but i gtg now. ill rite more tmorrow hopefully. bye
bye

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 06:45 AM