KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X Movie ties

X Movie ties
Started by: Evolution-cubed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolution-cubed

Question X Movie ties

I remember reading a post, an interview with Brian Singer, and he made a comment about how the first movie hinted to X2. In addition, he said the same about X2. So, here we can pull little hints and clues from the first two movies and how they relate to the ?coming sequels?.

X Men 2:

Colossus and Wolverine
" I can help you" Is a fastball special, in the works?

Nightcrawler, Rogue, and Mystique
One big happy family together for the first time after the blackbird went down.

Dr. Hank McCoy
Speaking on behalf of all mutants

Of course the great computer scene inside of Stryker's Office

What are some others?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 09:21 PM
Evolution-cubed is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution-cubed a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution-cubed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jenn624

that whole phoenix shaped thing in the lake at the end wink that was a biggie

it is neat though to look for the little hidden things that only comic book readers would get. like the average movie goer isn't going to notice all the names on the computer screen in deathstrike's office, or aren't going to have fun playing name that mutant with the kids in the mansion.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 03:26 AM
jenn624 is currently offline Click here to Send jenn624 a Private Message Find more posts by jenn624 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

the computer scene was good..had Remy on it

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 04:06 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Had Psylocke on it!!! eek!

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:16 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
Had Psylocke on it!!! eek!

darn..i missed her name..i'll watch my X2 dvd to check that out big grin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:23 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

it appears as 'Braddock, Elisabeth' yes

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:49 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

i'll watch out for that then big grin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:51 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

it had my name on the list too...oops..i've said too much ninja

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:00 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

really..now?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:04 AM
Evolution-cubed

In X2, I don't know why, but I can not shake the feeling that Styker's second in command was a mutant.

Paola, because it's so oringal, I can't shake the feeling that Psylocke is your favorite

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 02:47 AM
Evolution-cubed is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution-cubed a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution-cubed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by Arcane
it had my name on the list too...oops..i've said too much ninja

omg, it had my name to, we better tell the boss about this...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 02:54 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution-cubed

I just thought of something....
to those worried the Xmovies will be centered too much around Wolverine

Consider this scene from X 2:
Wolverine, Magneto, Jean, Storm, and Mystique in the forest.

Magneto: ...One of you knows it's where abouts
Wolverine: The Professor already tried..
Mageneto: Once again you think it's all about you!

Hmm...

Last edited by Evolution-cubed on Jan 29th, 2005 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:26 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i know, i noticed that too... and yet the whole movie still seemed to be about him...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution-cubed

The first two were we know. This board is about the ties between the first two movies and the coming sequel(s).

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 04:05 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i know... but they'll make another wolvie centered movie if hugh jackman is there. unless we get a director who dislikes wolvie...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 04:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution-cubed

I don't think so. Wolverine served getting people interested in the X-Universe. He is the character most people would take interest in. So let's just hope, if Brian Singer was honest when he said the first two movies give hints to the coming sequels, I don't think we have to worry about another Wolverine-centered movie. I mean give the creators some credit, the are not totally unaware.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:58 PM
Evolution-cubed

Anyway back to the post, any other parts from the first two movies that could hint to the coming sequel(s)?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by Evolution-cubed
I don't think so. Wolverine served getting people interested in the X-Universe. He is the character most people would take interest in. So let's just hope, if Brian Singer was honest when he said the first two movies give hints to the coming sequels, I don't think we have to worry about another Wolverine-centered movie. I mean give the creators some credit, the are not totally unaware.

just one comment sorry embarrasment

jackman is a producer now... he pulls the punters in... logan is a fan favourite... those two things alone imo guarantee a wolvie centered movie... if i'm wrong then fair enough...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:18 PM