KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Leon S Kennedy vs Solid Snake

Leon S Kennedy vs Solid Snake
Started by: giga ganon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
giga ganon

Leon S Kennedy vs Solid Snake

How would win Leon from Resident Evil 4 or Solid Snake from Mteal Gear Solid 3. Who would win in a knife fight, using guns and and who has better reflexes.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 05:54 PM
giga ganon is currently offline Click here to Send giga ganon a Private Message Find more posts by giga ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

My money is on Leon.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:39 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Here is why my money's on Leon:

Assuming they both know they're going to fight and they stand in front of one another before the fight starts it's more likely for Leon to come out on top.

My 2 cents.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 31st, 2007 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:55 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by giga ganon
How would win Leon from Resident Evil 4 or Solid Snake from Mteal Gear Solid 3. Who would win in a knife fight, using guns and and who has better reflexes.

In a knife fight, Leon wins.

Being completely ambidextrous can really give you an edge. Plus he can defeat plaga-enhanced Krauser.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:06 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah...and I thought this was Naked Snake instead of Solid Snake. Makes matters worse IMO since Solid isn't fond of blades and has rarely shown us how he can use them. I am not saying that he does not know how to use them, but we have yet to see how well he can use them.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:11 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

Re: Leon S Kennedy vs Solid Snake

Originally posted by giga ganon

okay first of all snake from mgs 3 is not solid it's naked snake aka big boss

knife fight, snake would definetly win because he is a master and co-creator of cqc. Leon wouldn't stand a chance, he fights zombies not humans with the ability to think.

I would say naked snake would win in a gun fight as well. Never really saw either of them use guns much.

I'm not quite sure, but I'd say pretty even.

Snake ftw.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:27 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

God...so it was Naked? ****ing misleading title.

Leon wins. Click the youtube vid above and you will see why.

Naked Snake is good at disabling soldiers with the knife and CQC, but assuming they both know they are going to fight and they are both standing in front of the other I don't see how Nake Snake will be able to beat Leon.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jul 31st, 2007 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:30 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Re: Re: Leon S Kennedy vs Solid Snake

Originally posted by Infinity
Leon wouldn't stand a chance, he fights zombies not humans with the ability to think.

I suggest you know what the hell you are talking about before spewing stupid assumptions about characters, like you did here.

Prime even showed you a video of him and Krauser battling it out and you still think that he fights zombies. Are there any zombies in RE4? No.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:38 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

lol snake beat the most elite war unit at the time and the Boss who was the greatest soldier, all leon ever fought is a bunch of zombies?? c'mon atleast give some real reasons about why Leon would win.. Have u even played mgs3? did u see what he pulled off?He beat the shagohod,ocelot,cobra unit,the boss.. list keeps on going on and on.. go on limewire type in metal gear 3 snake eater and watch the clips. tell me if leon can do that.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:38 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Have u even played mgs3? did u see what he pulled off?

We're not talking about past achievements here, Infinity, we're talking about actual abilities.

And just for the record, have you beaten Resident Evil 4?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:40 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

Re: Re: Re: Leon S Kennedy vs Solid Snake

Originally posted by DarkC
I suggest you know what the hell you are talking about before spewing stupid assumptions about characters, like you did here.

Prime even showed you a video of him and Krauser battling it out and you still think that he fights zombies. Are there any zombies in RE4? No.

wrong there are, I beat re4 on ps2 and on gc. i played through the hole damn game and Leon wuldn't stand a chance against snake.
the real question is did u play mgs3

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:41 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

We have given real reasons of why Leon would win.

Do consider this is a knife fight. Leon has shown us he can hang with an enhanced Krauser in a knife fight for quite a while.

Naked Snake has shown us he can disable unaware soldiers with CQC and a knife.

They both know they are going to fight.

My money's on Leon.

---

If you think Krauser is just a mindless zombie then you were either high or tripping on acid when you were playing RE4.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:44 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
We have given real reasons of why Leon would win.

Do consider this is a knife fight. Leon has shown us he can hang with an enhanced Krauser in a knife fight for quite a while.

Naked Snake has shown us he can disable unaware soldiers with CQC and a knife.

They both know they are going to fight.

My money's on Leon.

---

If you think Krauser is just a mindless zombie then you were either high or tripping on acid when you were playing RE4.

eh atleast u gave some reason's.

and btw snake did beat the boss in cqc at the end of mgs3, she did know they were gonnna fight.

--

i played re4 about 2 years ago on gc and when it first came out on ps2 so I don't remember but the second time u fight krauser isnt he posessed or something??

Last edited by Infinity on Jul 31st, 2007 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:45 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

wrong there are, I beat re4 on ps2 and on gc. i played through the hole damn game and Leon wuldn't stand a chance against snake.
the real question is did u play mgs3

That still doesn't explain you stupidly saying that Leon only fights zombies. Care to explain? They are NOT zombies. Plaga-infested villagers are NOT zombies.

You've beat the game on both GameCube and PS2 versions and you're still under the impression that he's still fighting stupid zombies. What a steaming pile of shit.

If so, then describe for me exactly what the Del Lagos does if you shoot at the water.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:47 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

And how many times did The Boss whoop Snake's ass before the end? Too many to count actually.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:48 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

Originally posted by DarkC
That still doesn't explain you stupidly saying that Leon only fights zombies. Care to explain? They are NOT zombies. Plaga-infested villagers are NOT zombies.

If so, then describe for me exactly what the Del Lagos does if you shoot at the water.

no expression i dont remember.. i played this game very long ago.. i even wrote a review at ign.com if u dont believe me

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:49 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
And how many times did The Boss whoop Snake's ass before the end? Too many to count actually.

the boss was the person who trained snake. it was his mentor. she knew everything he would do because she taught him. big boss went on to become the greatest soldier there ever was. they even made 3 copies of him.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:51 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

no expression i dont remember.. i played this game very long ago.. i even wrote a review at ign.com if u dont believe me

Your credibility is rapidly going down the drain already, Infinity. I haven't played this game in about a year and a half and I still remember it.

Explain to me why you classify and associate plaga-infested villagers with stumbling, drooling, zombies.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:52 PM
Infinity
Big Boss

i dont even know wtf plaga infested means..

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:53 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

And? Krauser and Leon have a similar relationship to The Boss and Naked Snake--and no they are not gay.

Big Boss was the greatest living soldier of the MGSverse. That does not translate to the Resident Evil universe and actually means crap.

BTW I know my MGS story.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:54 PM