KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » So forum, do you know why you are here?

So forum, do you know why you are here?
Started by: Numo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

How would you answer such a question?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 01:28 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

could you possibly re-phrase the question erm

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 05:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

I've got an answer: because it is our karma....our duty, to keep this story alive.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:48 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Are we here because we were sent here, were we told to come here and then we obeyed. If so by whom.

Or is it purpose that creates us, purpose that connects us, that pulls us? Is it purpose that guides us, purpose that drives us, is it purpose that defines, purpose that binds us?

Or instead of being victims of causality are we infact merely victims of casualality, the random product of the chance coupling of two individuals, dooming us to the existence of walking the earth trying to take from the world that which it tries to take from us....purpose.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 11:16 AM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Because we choose to be here.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:05 PM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Whatever!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:07 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Orlando Bloom03>laughing be one with the spiritual side and answer the question in deep thought and logic...purpose. The answer is purpose. Haha the answer was only one word and explained it in 3 paragraphs laughing

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 07:09 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

How can a forum know why he/she is here. It is not the matrix. It is a real world.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:18 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

well i never knew the forum had a gender...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:35 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

quote:
Originally posted by The Alpha
How can a forum know why he/she is here. It is not the matrix. It is a real world.

How can you be so certain??

-

I'm here to talk shit about / discuss the matrix movies

The forum is here for people to talk shit about / discuss the matrix movies

Then it comes back to why the movies are actually here which i cannot answer, because i wouldn't have a clue, i guess they're here to entertain, tell a story, show off some cool special effects and bring the questioning of reality into the mainstream, but i don't know the reasons behind making the movies (besides for the sake of making a cool movie), only the W Bros know such things.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 10:34 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Good point.

You see and let's be honest, the majority of people who saw the matrix trilogy must have asked themselves what was it all about.

Isn't this exactly the question we should be asking about life? An unexamined life is a wasted life.

It's the question that drives us.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 02:09 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

well, yes, the question drives us.
I've examinined my life well enough, but still, is wasted by all the inevitabilities that we all go through. Not every cloud has a silver lining...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 07:12 AM
Korri

i am here to kill ppl no expression

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:03 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

I have been sent to kill a certain someone. But i haven't found this one yet. Will you assist me?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 09:58 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah sure no expression

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 02:57 PM
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by mailedbypostman
I have been sent to kill a certain someone. But i haven't found this one yet. Will you assist me?

Find them and destroy them!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:31 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

lol

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:52 AM
Korri

smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 11:55 AM