KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Glee

Glee
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Glee

Seen no thread for this show so thought I'd make one, atm I'm watching the eps and catching up and I'm really enjoying the show, atm it seems there's one more episode left for season 1 which is coming out in April and there's gonna be a season 2. I'm liking the songs and found don't stop believing to be really well done. smile Its much better than High school musical which I dislike with a passion

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 10:06 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

I believe Glee got extended to a full 22 episodes for season 1 and has already been picked up for season 2.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 02:57 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I love this show!

Jane Lynch is an absolute delight to watch as Sue on the show.
And the songs are great and very well performed

Actually it will have a full 1st season. the first 13 episodes have somewhat of a self contained arc, but the show will be back for the remaining 1st season episodes in April (possibly the 13th)

btw: The Volume One DVD is out

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:01 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

They've only just started showing it in the UK but I found a way to watch the other eps and I am loving all of it smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 07:28 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it's just started here. I missed the first few episodes but will be checking it out. Jane Lynch is fabulous. Does the actress have a big part in the series?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 05:59 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Yeah, it's just started here. I missed the first few episodes but will be checking it out. Jane Lynch is fabulous. Does the actress have a big part in the series?

Very much so.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 06:22 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

i LOVE Glee! i never miss an episode so i pretty much have it memerized. wink

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 05:52 PM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Butcher
Marvelous

Seemed like another High School Musical to me,more adult like though.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 09:48 PM
The Butcher is currently offline Click here to Send The Butcher a Private Message Find more posts by The Butcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ikova
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's this show about, is it any good and to which show relates? I can't decide to watch it or not, cause i now watch scrubs, stargate, smallville, mercy and middle

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:16 AM
ikova is currently offline Click here to Send ikova a Private Message Find more posts by ikova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ikova
What's this show about, is it any good and to which show relates? I can't decide to watch it or not, cause i now watch scrubs, stargate, smallville, mercy and middle

Watch the 1st few episodes and decide for yourself.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 03:11 AM
§P0oONY

I have to say, and I know this makes me totally gay but I can't get enough of it. It's so fun and some of the musical numbers really are very good.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 04:24 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not a fan of this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 06:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Season 1 started up again last night smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 10:25 AM
Bardock42

a fan of this

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 12:42 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Saw last nights episode and thought it wasn't too bad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 01:18 PM
§P0oONY

I felt it was sub par. Too many plot twists for one episode. Basically breaking everything that was established in episode 13 so they could start again. I'm sure it will improve.

I'd like to see more story progression with the less central characters. Like Mercedes and the wheelchair guy (can't remember his name).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 01:39 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah I felt like the episode wasn't as good as past episodes but there is still time and room for them to improve it

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 02:36 PM
Bardock42

Okay, this episode might just have been the worst thing ever. Just about everything that could be wrong was. The characters were absolutely different in this episode than before. The storylines introduced were sickeningly shallow. It destroyed every progress the show made over the course of the last 13 episodes. On top of that all the songs sounded terrible, I mean they weren't genius in the first part of the season, but they were solidly produced and sounded pleasant enough, but the ones in this episode just sounded horrible, it felt like being auditorily beaten up. Haven't seen a harder fall since Lucifer.

Man, this show was so good, I can just hope they get back what they had going in the next episodes.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 08:31 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I know someone who is in a contest to audition for the show...never seen it though.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 08:44 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Agreed, I'll give it some time to recover though. It is amazing that in a single episode I've grown to hate pretty much every single main character. (aka The Teacher, the main guy and girl) ((for some reason I can't remember the name of any of the characters in this show.,, minus Mercedes for some werid reason))

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 08:47 PM