KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » John Connor's real father?

John Connor's real father?
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

John Connor's real father?

I always wondered who John Connor's real father. Who is he? Im aware of Kyle Reese but He is younger than John and he only met Sarah by time traveling to the past.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 11:31 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly, but I think Sarah mentioned some guy in T1 (I think it's when she is getting ready with her friend to go out). I assume this guy would probably end up being with Sarah if Kyle didn't arrive and therefore possibly being John's dad. Don't quote me on that though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 09:15 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

The issue of who John Connor's "original" father was has always been a point of contention on this board. Before "T3" came out, one could argue that Kyle Reese had always been John's father; that was, it seemed, the paradox driving the first film - just as, in "T2", there appeared to be another paradox in that it was the Terminator coming back through time in the first film that led to the very creation of Skynet (until, of course, Sarah Connor and the T-800 intervened).

"T3", however, appeared to disprove this second paradox, since Judgement Day still took place - the actions of the Connor family merely delayed it; as the T-800 noted in that film, the nuclear holocaust was "inevitable". Therefore, if this second paradox was seemingly proved false, then why not the first one as well? Perhaps Kyle Reese was not, in fact, John Connor's father in the timeline prior to the events of "T1"? I imagine, however, that this will remain a subject of much debate amongst Terminator fans, and that the movies will never provide us with a definitive answer either way ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 12:22 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Bah.

T3 threw most of the logic out the window.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:53 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Throw another twist into the franchise; name Skynet as the father, LOL!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 06:30 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by U Neek
Throw another twist into the franchise; name Skynet as the father, LOL!!

LMFAO!! eek!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 11:52 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Originally posted by vvvrulz
Bah.

Very true!

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 02:22 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AndyGarcia

Smile John Connor Real Father!!!

According to the first Terminator movie and story line the man that Sarah was dating; Stan Morski should be the first original true biological father of John Connor, or another man she was dating/unknown around the time resulting in her being a single mother. However, there is no evidence that Sarah and Stan were actually involved, only that they had a date (which he canceled). Some how later in life John Conner survived “Judgment Day” to become a resistance leader and sent Kyle Reese back in time to protect his mother and save her so he could be born. This created the paradox or alternate present and future life for the new John Conner father by Kyle Reese from the future. This would mean Kyle Reese was not John’s original father but became his father and changed the course of the future. What do you think out there? Happy Dance

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 08:35 AM
AndyGarcia is currently offline Click here to Send AndyGarcia a Private Message Find more posts by AndyGarcia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Re: John Connor Real Father!!!

Originally posted by AndyGarcia
According to the first Terminator movie and story line the man that Sarah was dating; Stan Morski should be the first original true biological father of John Connor, or another man she was dating/unknown around the time resulting in her being a single mother. However, there is no evidence that Sarah and Stan were actually involved, only that they had a date (which he canceled). Some how later in life John Conner survived “Judgment Day” to become a resistance leader and sent Kyle Reese back in time to protect his mother and save her so he could be born. This created the paradox or alternate present and future life for the new John Conner father by Kyle Reese from the future. This would mean Kyle Reese was not John’s original father but became his father and changed the course of the future. What do you think out there? Happy Dance

I think your right, but I always thought that John's biological father was the boy who put the ice cream in Sarah's pocket when she was working. Oh well.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 10:36 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

While its probably not true, AndyGarcia's argument has some merit. In theory there is nothing stopping her from already being pregnant before she met Reese.

We are only talking about potentially a few days between meeting the two.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post May 5th, 2009 03:56 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Re: Re: John Connor Real Father!!!

Originally posted by barand1
I think your right, but I always thought that John's biological father was the boy who put the ice cream in Sarah's pocket when she was working. Oh well.

Was the boy called Kyle or something? Man, I really need to watch T1 again. I don't remember any of the small details.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post May 6th, 2009 04:07 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

The first one is not so spoilerish, I tagged it just in case. The second one, however, I wouldn't go near if you have not seen Salvation yet.[SPOILER - highlight to read]: This was addressed, in a way, in Salvation.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If Kyle Reese died, John was worried about the future being changed and him not existing anymore.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 06:40 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Re: Re: Re: John Connor Real Father!!!

Originally posted by RevoWution™©®
Was the boy called Kyle or something? Man, I really need to watch T1 again. I don't remember any of the small details.

No, I lied. cool

Old Post May 21st, 2009 08:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by vvvrulz
Bah.

as well as quality

Old Post May 25th, 2009 11:10 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote