KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman & Hulk vs He-Man

Superman & Hulk vs He-Man
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman & Hulk vs He-Man

He-man gets his Magic sword.

We know he can take either out one at a time, how would he fare against two at once?

debate!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:16 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

ffs

lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:18 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

He-Man gets manhandled.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:32 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hold up here.

He-Man, as I see it, is holding the cards in this fight. Hulk just has strength. He-Man can always top that. And Superman is vulnerable to magic. He-Man's sword would tear him up.

We probably give He-Man too much credit on this forum, but given his powers (and weaponry) I gotta give this fight to him.

-DM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:42 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did promise not to make another He-man thread but...theres something hilarious about him kicking everyones ass!

I think so too, cuz if he were this powerful...why does the skeletor guy **** him up so often?

I dunno, that cartoon makes me uncomfortable.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:44 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Superman is much faster than He-man, and he is easily stronger as well. The Hulk can attain limitless strength. He-Man has a magic sword... hmm...

He - Man? Isn't that a redundancy?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:11 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He-Man attains limitless strength as well. He becomes stronger to suit the fight he's in i.e whenever hulk strengthens up, He-man could too, but faster and only has to ask for it to happen.

Superman is faster, but not stronger, He-man could become infinity times stronger than superman if he needed to and superman is definatly not a better fighter.

He-Man with his magic sword would take both of their heads off.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:57 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

He-Man traded hits with Pre-Crisis Superman. He'll knock this two out with ease.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:12 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agree.

Superman would probably last longer, simply because
he can fly and has heat-vision.

But again, He-Man's powers are magical as well, so
that gives him a big advantage.

I think that Skeletor beats He-Man mostly because
he is a powerful wizard.

Besides, Skeletor may be super-strong too.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:40 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Skeletor is not a super strong being and He-man is strong but not as strong as Superman or the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:20 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait wait, Hulk alone or SUperman could defeat He-Man.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:31 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Both of them could defeat He-man 1 on 1.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:33 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously, both against he-man they would lose.

They could double team him if they want, he is infinitely stronger than each. His sword would take sups out with one swing to his neck.....he'd just overpower hulk at his own game....itd be so great

Imagine hulk going all out and he-man still out muscle him...fanboys everywhere would tremble in anger.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:41 AM
paeng

Superman did'nt even have to lay his finger on He-man, he can just use his heat vision then it's Fried He-man.
Hulk will just punch through He-man and it's over. And it's not even funny anymore.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:53 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

It isnt a joke, hulk cant win, HM is smarter faster and stronger than hulk...and can raise his strength via the castle grey skull forever or until he doesnt need it.

Supermans powers are diverse and may keep him alive longer...but He-man only needs to tag him once with that sword and its over. Plus superman tends to try to out muscle new opponets, he couldnt do this to He-Man.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:58 AM
paeng

He-man is harder than steel and I've seen He-man hitting just rocks and he have a hard time destroying them with his sword. How can he slice a man of steel.

Hulk in terms of strength is more powerful than He-man he can knock He-man down in just minutes. If Skeletor, Beastman, Triklops, or any brute villains can harm He-man. Then I can't Imagine what Hulk will do to him.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:08 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like Superman and Hulk, He-Man's strength level is fluctuates
in it's portrayal.

So in this case, we have to go by how their powers are
described. And He-Man is described as the strongest man in
the universe, with his (and his sword's) powers being magical
in nature, steming from the universe itself.

That tops Supermans from-the-sun's-rays powers, I say.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:21 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

He-man is the strongest from "his" Universe not from DC Universe and Marvel Universe.
In DC and Marvel Universe He-man will not be the strongest man in the Universe because there will be too many that can beat him.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:40 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by paeng
He-man is the strongest from "his" Universe not from DC Universe and Marvel Universe.
In DC and Marvel Universe He-man will not be the strongest man in the Universe because there will be too many that can beat him.

The reason He-Man sometimes looks like a wimp is because his strength is based upon need. He can draw as much as he needs from the universe (through Castle Greyskull) to make himself infinitely strong...but that infinite strength isn't always on. That's why, sometimes, it looks liek Hulk would own him.

In reality, He-Man would be able to make himself much stronger than either of these characters. Remember, he traded blows with Pre-Crisis Superman...and Supes was afraid of him (PreC Supes wasn't afraid of anybody otherwise...unless they had Kryptonite).

Like I said before, we probably give HM too much credit on this forum but given his powers and weaponry he would win this fight.

-DM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

If HM is soo powerful then why does he get his ass handed to him by a chump like Skeletor? Dudes this guy is a hack. Just look at the quality of villains he has to fight. Supe and Hulk???HM would be a facial cream.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:29 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote