KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Any idea...*new*...

Any idea...*new*...
Started by: beaverhousen17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beaverhousen17

Any idea...*new*...

Herrow everyone.. I'm a newbie. To make a long story short.. I'm completely obsessed with Johnny Depp and Owen Wilson. I myself am a pirate.. and I go by the name Captain Ichbod Grape. I also have an alias.. but if I told you that I'd have to kill you.
Anyways... on a more serious note.. has anyone here achieved a Johnny autograph? If you have and you got it by writing to him or his agent or WHATEVER could you PULEASE either post the adress here or email it to me?
Much love...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:57 PM
beaverhousen17 is currently offline Click here to Send beaverhousen17 a Private Message Find more posts by beaverhousen17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Hey, dont come her very often as the LOTR forum is my main ground but.........

Welcome and whatnot. Try looking on Johnny Fan Sites, people usually are really good with that kind of stuff especially on those sites. welcome again!

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:59 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

Hiya Captain Ichabod Grape! I be Joscail (or captain Jos), daughter of Barbossa. (I should have the pearl GRRRRRR!) My ship is The Prince, ye may or may not ave heard o' it, I haven't captained it for awhile (the acting captain is my first mate) and she doesn't sail the Caribbean much. I 'ope you enjoy it 'ere and i 'ope we can be mates.

Any way, I doubt that you'll get Johnny Depp's autograph. But if you do, you have totally gotta let me know.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 05:36 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh Ahoy Maties. I am umm er well i forgot my name *thinks to self hmm to much rum* Well anyway im no captain but I think Im a sailor aboard the black pearl. I think *thinks to self again. Ive had way to much rum* Anyway people call me pirate girl Arrgh

About the autograph thing I have no idea. Hmm all I have seen autographed pics on the net though

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 06:06 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

welcome Captain Ichabod Grape! my name is simone depp.
i don't know were you must get the autograph of johnny d.
if i know something, i let it you know....
bye and have some fun.....
simone

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:19 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

This isn't the place for introductions, but WELCOME anyways.

I'm going to close this now...sorry!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:36 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

why....>?

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 06:09 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote