KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk Vs. Batman and Cloak & Dagger

Hulk Vs. Batman and Cloak & Dagger
Started by: illadelph12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Hulk Vs. Batman and Cloak & Dagger

[No prep time.]

Battle takes place on an uninhabited alien artificial planetoid constructed of pure adamantium. Uninhabited. Their is one simulated city structure made of solid adamantium constructs which are an extension/part of the planetoid's design and not actual buildings, they are integrated into the planet. The city consists of one 80 story building in the center with an active stargate on top, eight 10 story buildings encircling the 80 story building, and twenty 5 story buildings scatterd about. The rest of the planet is just flat adamantium. No vehicles. No rocks. No trees. No bodies of water. Just a solid adamantium surface and an Earth like atmosphere.

Batman has his normal patrol armaments, and a GL ring that has 45 minutes of power left.

Cloak and Dagger are at max power.

Hulk is Savage Hulk.

All combatants start one mile outside of the city.

Victory through death, confinement, or incapacitation.

Stipulation: Planet will blow up in 16 hours using a phase variance. Any matter on the planet will cease to exist in any plane of existence. The stargate is set to only let Hulk or the others enter when their opponent is either dead, incapacitated for 10+ seconds or contained for at least 5 minutes*.

*Note: Since Hulk can regenerate from incapacitation, if he's laid out for 10+ seconds, he can get up and continue the fight, but Batman, Cloak, and Dagger will be able to access the stargate which will teleport them to their home planets. He can still kill them/knock them out before they access it at the top of the tower and use it himself.

Who wins?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:41 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

dagger can suck the light energy that she controls out of hulk. its possible she can do this it states this in most of her biographies and even if this can't work cloak can just confine hulk in his dark dimension

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 09:05 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

^ agree.

Cloak could just suck Hulk up.

Though, theoretically, Hulk could thunder clap and the result of that would probably hurt Cloak.

Shriek was able to do that in order to free herself from Cloak's dark dimension.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 09:07 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah maybe what about dagger?? can she really do that??i think she can

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 09:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

probably.

Neither are paricularly favorite characters of mine.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 09:15 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Batman actually beat the hulk solo

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:55 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote