KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Telekinesis in the Matrix?

Telekinesis in the Matrix?
Started by: Akira99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Akira99
Servant of ESP

Telekinesis in the Matrix?

Did anyone find it weird how telekinesis wasn't used much in combat. I kow there were little kids in the first movie moving things with their mind - manipulating the matrix - the potentials.
I just thought it weird how Neo could fly as fast as a plane and when hes fighting all those Smiths and Merovingian programs he doesn't just overwhelm them with his mind alone.
Your ideas?
I guess they just didn't want to make it seem like SWs

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:29 PM
Akira99 is currently offline Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I guess it is harder to use at another, thinking individual. They could, and they use it sometimes (not much in the movies though), so it's entierly possible, but probably hard to achive. Besides, Neo was pretty much toying with the Megrovinians guards. (Showing by putting one hand behind his back when they are attacking him).

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 12:48 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

free minds can manipulate the matrix... not other minds...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:21 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Probably the best answer for that.

Neo's best example of telekinesis is summoning those sais to him in the Chateau fight, but those are objects coded into the Matrix, rather than people or Machines.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 05:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

^How about the ability to stop bullets?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 05:24 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

stop bullets??

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 12:13 PM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote