KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant (full powered) vs Superman (precrisis)

Tyrant (full powered) vs Superman (precrisis)
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Tyrant (full powered) vs Superman (precrisis)

Tyrant
(full powered)

vs.

Superman
(pre-crisis)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:45 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Full power or not he blows precrisis Superman to kingdom kong.

Darkone iam sure you know that Tyrant whould whip his ass why whould you open this?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:46 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

You know as I do. That there are some fanboys will say that superman will win, hell check the other threads superman vs galactus now come on. You and I know that some beings are just to damn powerful and to say that superman has a chance of beating galactus is just stupid, come on next somebody will say pre-crisis can beat archangel michael and you that is coming sooner or later. I like DCand marvel but some of these fanboys are so biasis it isn't even funny it's sad.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:52 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

pre-crisis superman can move planets AND has super ventrilaquism!!! he can pretend that that star behind tryant is talking to him and when he turns around superman can push him into it!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:06 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Precrisis

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:42 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
pre-crisis superman can move planets AND has super ventrilaquism!!! he can pretend that that star behind tryant is talking to him and when he turns around superman can push him into it!

lol tyrant at full powered destroyed a galaxy.

Sups will be vaporizing, with the sun.

when tyrant was weak - he kicked - Gladiator , Silver Surfer , Morg , Terrax etc ass at the same time.

At his Prime not many can beat.

Pre-Crisis will be no match, even prime is no match for Full powered (birth) tyrant.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:54 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

uhhhh. . . *puts hand over mouth and all of a sudden kg's lamp is talking to him* *kg turns around and i slap him* *i run away as fast as i can but fall in a well* *i cover my mouth again and make a near-by bush tell an old man walking by to "flee for the news" but he thought i said "free all the jews"* and thus is the true passover story

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:07 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
uhhhh. . . *puts hand over mouth and all of a sudden kg's lamp is talking to him* *kg turns around and i slap him* *i run away as fast as i can but fall in a well* *i cover my mouth again and make a near-by bush tell an old man walking by to "flee for the news" but he thought i said "free all the jews"* and thus is the true passover story

??????

nice story.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:23 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

wacko sorry

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:20 AM