KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Clarke's first flight

Clarke's first flight
Started by: theinsider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theinsider

Clarke's first flight

Here is a snapshot of Clarkes first flight. Season 4 ep 1 Crusade. More will come

As we well know season 4 is almost here and it is set to be the best ever yet. Clarke discovers that he can fly, while Louis lane comes on the show, " and she can kick ass ". Chloe Sullivan is feared dead blown up in the safe house that she is sent to. As for Lana Lang she returns to smallville to be followed by her new love Jason whom she met in Paris. Lana's return to Smallville is unexplained as while in season 4 ep 1,, she is in a old church in which she is overcome by a powerful light while tracing the details of an old grave stone. All together this new season is fantastic and will hold many answers to our questions, and why the dam cave is there. Also the new visual effects are stunning and in the flight scene will blow you away.

Attachment: ck forst flight.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:40 PM
theinsider is currently offline Click here to Send theinsider a Private Message Find more posts by theinsider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Good thread. After you watch the episode, come back if you have any questions.

P.S. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: It is not Clark who flies, it is Kal-El. wink

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 10:14 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

quote:
Originally posted by Smallville
Good thread. After you watch the episode, come back if you have any questions.

P.S. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: It is not Clark who flies, it is Kal-El. wink

Are they not the same peopel and i think smallville is messed up the whole superman story clark doesnt learn to use his power properly until he goes to the F.O.C and when the hell was je rel ever a bad guy.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:23 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah we have to wait ten more season before clark can actually fly on his own.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:20 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Thats what i am trying to state he doesnt ever learn to fly not still he becomes supes after spending years in the F.O.C. learning from jer rel.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:52 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by sexyking
Are they not the same peopel and i think smallville is messed up the whole superman story clark doesnt learn to use his power properly until he goes to the F.O.C and when the hell was je rel ever a bad guy.

FOC? You mean the Fortress of Solitude?

They are really not. If you really want to know a little more insight, send me a private message and I will clear as much up as I can.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 05:17 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maylien

what series is the first flight in i have only seen the first series

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 10:22 AM
Maylien is currently offline Click here to Send Maylien a Private Message Find more posts by Maylien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by Smallville
FOC? You mean the Fortress of Solitude?

They are really not. If you really want to know a little more insight, send me a private message and I will clear as much up as I can.

How are they not the same people?
confused confused confused

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:41 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freakonaleash
The Burninator

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
How are they not the same people?
confused confused confused

Did you see the episode?

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 06:46 PM
freakonaleash is currently offline Click here to Send freakonaleash a Private Message Find more posts by freakonaleash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

no. UK has only just finished season3 a few weeks ago, and has shown no season 4 episodes yet (as i dont have sky)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:34 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Clark performed his first flight when he saved Lana that was catched from the tornado while she was in her pick up.
Clark told his father he was kinda reaching Lana in the car thanks to his will power, he was flying indeed.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:48 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote