KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Your latest temptations.....

Your latest temptations.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your latest temptations.....

what have you been awfully tempted to do lately that you know that you should not do?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:09 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

sleep with this 16 year old girl,it was wrong but soo right at the same time

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:11 AM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the other day FJ and i were at the store and i saw the novelization for episode 3. the frigging book!!!! i wanted to buy it, but FJ wouldnt let me. sad

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:21 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LifeIsKillingMe
Restricted

Account Restricted

spend my money

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell I wait and bleed....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:24 AM
LifeIsKillingMe is currently offline Click here to Send LifeIsKillingMe a Private Message Find more posts by LifeIsKillingMe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

i want to throw my assignments away and just enjoy my holiday, but i cantsad

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:24 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Tell people how I really feel

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:25 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I wanted to skip work today, but I didn't.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:25 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

oh, you rebel lance.....skipping work......i used to do that in yr 9....skip lessons....you must feel like a real man big grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:45 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Not at all. sad

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:46 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have decided to go into ep.3 fresh. i know very little about it, i have even stopped visiting the star wars section here in order to keep from reading a spoiler. but, man, the book was right there!!!! i read a whole page before FJ saw me and yanked it out of my hands.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:47 AM
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

To get hammered on last night....

I got hammered on Friday instead big grin

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:48 AM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

heres a tissue lance....

big grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:48 AM
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i have decided to go into ep.3 fresh. i know very little about it, i have even stopped visiting the star wars section here in order to keep from reading a spoiler. but, man, the book was right there!!!! i read a whole page before FJ saw me and yanked it out of my hands.

Oh, that reminds me!

I got my Episode III book today and I was tempted to read it...so I am now at Chapter 7.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:49 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I was tempted to eat some Sugar Puffs out of the box, but I gave in and opted to put them in a bowl with some milk.

That's me, living life on the edge. Hardcore.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:50 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, dont tell me anything!!!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:50 AM
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

im a star wars fanatic so when i got paid i rushed to the store and dished out over a hundred dollars for the new figures

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:51 AM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Tell people how I really feel

me too

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:54 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Staying over my boyfriend's house for the night.(Which I did do.)jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:55 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

rape babies.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:56 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

no lube?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:00 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote