KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Wishmaster series

Wishmaster series
Started by: Wendigo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Wishmaster series

Discuss the Wishmaster series here Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:46 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I really liked the first one. The second one wasn't too bad. I didn't bother with the third or fourth because they replaced Andrew Divoff.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:20 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've only seen the first one so far, are the others in the series worth taking a look at?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:53 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The second one is. There are some moments in there more memorable than the first.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:28 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LifeIsKillingMe
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hated parts 3 and 4
1 and 2 were classic

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell I wait and bleed....

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:38 AM
LifeIsKillingMe is currently offline Click here to Send LifeIsKillingMe a Private Message Find more posts by LifeIsKillingMe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

loved the first one, i'll look up the second one...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
griefzombie

I agree 1+2 were the best.......However 3 was'nt too good (as said previously Divoff was replaced.....BAD MOVE!).
But 4 had the classic thing of the djinn having to grant the third wish, but it was for the person to be able to love him for what he truely was, something that was impossible for him to do.Personally I would try them all, you will either love the rest of the series, or hate them and never watch them again!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:00 PM
griefzombie is currently offline Click here to Send griefzombie a Private Message Find more posts by griefzombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

i think i made a thread on this on my other fiel wishmaster but the first is only good but wescraven did nadda for that movie dint direct produced or presented they used his name to get ppl to see it

Old Post May 10th, 2005 01:24 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by griefzombie
I agree 1+2 were the best.......However 3 was'nt too good (as said previously Divoff was replaced.....BAD MOVE!).
But 4 had the classic thing of the djinn having to grant the third wish, but it was for the person to be able to love him for what he truely was, something that was impossible for him to do.Personally I would try them all, you will either love the rest of the series, or hate them and never watch them again!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... I'm intrigued to see the fourth one now. And if I see the fourth one, I'm gonna have to see the third, 'cause I'm weird like that. stick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:36 AM
griefzombie

Cool Wolfie I hope you like them! and if you don't you can slate them on this thread....Lol!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 08:06 AM
griefzombie is currently offline Click here to Send griefzombie a Private Message Find more posts by griefzombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote