KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Bond Fan-Fic

Bond Fan-Fic
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Bond Fan-Fic

Guys, I made a little thread here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t295267.html

It's were I post some story I'm doing (and evy should be helping but she doesn't dare) , if you got suggestions, info, help, etc., please post them here happy

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:07 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Re: Bond Fan-Fic

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
Guys, I made a little thread here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t295267.html

It's were I post some story I'm doing (and evy should be helping but she doesn't dare) , if you got suggestions, info, help, etc., please post them here happy

this story sounds so familiar eek!
ahem... what do you mean I don't dare? mad stick out tongue

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:34 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cause I told you it already stick out tongue

well, you got panicky when I asked you to help out stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:35 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I have the next part of it shifty

I never panicked, how wude! stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:06 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you'll do it eek!

hope we can work on it soon big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:25 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I also wrote a Bond fan-fic. It's only in chicken scratch right now, but I think it has a pretty good plot.

Zoran comes back. He survived his fall off the Golden Gate bridge and has genetically altered his appearance to become someone else... Truman-Lodge has survived Sanchez's shooting and over the years has risen to become the biggest supplier of virtual reality entertainment in the world. They team-up! I thought Truman-Lodge recieved a bad rap in Licence to Kill and I wanted to use him in a more far-reaching way. And introducing Goldfinger's grandson, out for revenge for his grandfather's death, and James Bond Jr. The youngest Bond to enter the fold.

The story was written after Goldeneye. I have the plot all sketched out and all the chapters done. I just have to type it into the computer.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:15 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

written after Goldeneye? kewl, with the that "becoming someone else" and DaD...

hmmm, a good team-up I say big grin ... sounds like quite a reunion you got there smile

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:19 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I know. I cringed when I saw that idea stolen in Dad. I had it FIRST! sad

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:20 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

can you prove it? you can sue them and they would be forced to take it off big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:22 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

ha! ha! No unfortunately. But I want to post my fic on fanfiction.net anyway. A lot of my friends want to read it and I want to finish it!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:24 PM
yerssot

well, do finish it big grin perhaps we can see it too big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:25 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Once I do, I'll post a link.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:26 PM
yerssot

perfect, you can post it here too

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:29 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

That's great Reborn, and the fact that it has a relevance to DaD makes it even better wink Post it here, yes big grin

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
you'll do it eek!

hope we can work on it soon big grin

I won't eek!

sure happy

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:31 PM
yerssot

that part is done now, evy, I'll post it in that thread... first have to reread it though, but hope that I can now make it through wink

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:08 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

it's posted eek!

Old Post May 29th, 2004 11:01 AM
yerssot

yeah, now doing the new briefing big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2004 11:28 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

since you are truly a fanatic of 007, and i hope this thread will explain these:

hey, yerssot, how would YOU match up BOND, if you where a Villain?

or do you prefer to save the world?

just asking...

Old Post May 30th, 2004 04:10 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh, others here are even more insane about him big grin

matching up Bond? if I have knowledge of the previous movies... stay away of hand-to-hand combat. Bond can shoot any regular badguy miles away, but can't hit the main villain for some reason. So, since bad guys always lose, get lots of guns to keep him at a distance... also never flee using a plane, car or whatever since he will have a way of following big grin

but I of course would try and be bond ... much more fun wink

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:04 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

Bond is invincible of course raver

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:51 AM