KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)

Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Life As A Malfoy (Harry Potter Book I>Drama/Romance)

Summary: This story is about a girl named, Bianca. She's the twelve year old niece of Lucas Malfoy. When she is sent to Hogwrtsd with her cousin, Draco she meets Harry Potter. Bianca winds up falling in love with him.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:57 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

~Wow, two stories about a Bianca Malfoyblink~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:26 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:28 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Okay here's bianca's POV~
Bianca walked onto the Hogwarts express. She was nervous. She was a third year transfer. Her cousin had already warned her no one would trust her because she was a Malfoy. He also had told her if she needed any help to come to him.

Bianca loved Draco. She considered him the brother she never had. They would be in the same year and she hoped the same house. When the train pulled out she rushed to find a seat. She found all the rooms where full. She finally found one.

Inside were two boys and a girl. One boy had red hair and frecfkles and the girl had messy blonde hair. She then noticed the other boy. He had jet black hair. He also had green eyes. She couldn't place her finger on it, but she's seen him somewhere. She smiled.

"Um...excuse me. May, I sit with you?" she asked them.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:28 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tela tell the rest I have to go to bed.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:30 AM

~You gys r doing this together? Right then.....................................~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:30 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~k~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:31 AM
Tela

She didn't have time to wait for an answer. "Cuz." she heard a familiar voice call. She turned to see Draco. SHe smiled and hugged him. "Draco!" she said giggling.

Draco hadn't seen the trio. "You are coming to Hogwarts. I thought your father would back out." he said.

(((Okay, continue later)))

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:45 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Yes, please do~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:46 AM
Tela

Bianca released him from their embrace. "And who are these two?" she asked as her gaze fell on Draco's lackies.

Draco smirked. "This Crabbe and This is Goyle, they're my friends."

Bianca laughed as the two ogre looking boys seemed to drool. She smiled. "I didn't see you in any of the cabins, you must have been with snob. What was her name? I forgot. SHe said it was full though so It seems I'll be staying in this one if they answer me."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:10 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Elm, you're doing it again. Moving...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 12:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 12:14 AM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Harry stood up as malfoy entered the cab. Hermione and REon ollowed suit.

"Well, wel,l well. If it isn't fat hair, scar head and weasel. What dya think you're doing with my cousine?"

harry normally would have retortedsomething along the lines of, "not touching her filthy Mafoy mug with a ten foot pole." but the girl seemed to have no similarity in terms of personality with him. And frankly, he was in shock at witnessing a friendly smile fill Draco's face, and him embracing another human being.

"Nothing." He said feebly, and Bianca let out a giggle.

"Well, I should hope not. You don't want to be hanging around with old otty here, he likes filthy mudbloods." He shot a look at hermione and smiled.

"Draco!" exclaimed Bianca, "This girl looks like a human being to me, so please odn't call her that."

hermione who had just raised her wand was panting slightly. Her will was holding her back - holding her back against the desire to slap Malfoy acoss the face. But when she heard Bianca - a malfoy defending her, she looked just as taken aback as harry.

And more shocking was the look of deepest mortification of Draco in haveing offended his cousin so.

"I'm sorry Bi, Come on, shall we go?"

Bianca's features relaxed, and she nodded. As she strode off, she slipped her hand into the crook of raco's arm and looked back. Harry Potter was staring at her through the cabin glass, is face uncompehending what he was seeing...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:48 AM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

Bianca had been sorted into her new house. A humiliating process to be sure, especially since she was the only third year having it done.

It came as no suprise that she was placed in Slyhterine, in fact, everyone on the other tables seemed possitively pleased. Extatic - innspired.

Bianca sat down next to Draco, on the side facing into the rest of the hall and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks cuz, for - you know - taking me under your wing."

"No problem," he said smiling "I would watch over you, even if you asked me not to. It's my job."

Bianca raised an eyebrow unbelievingly.

"Well, my new job." He said smiling.

bianca found the dormitory very warm and cozy compared to the one she had had previously, but nothing could have kept her inside, and while Draco was at a Quidditch practice, she decided it was time to explore.

She had been wondering for an hour when she came across muffled sounds coming from inside what she thought was a wall...she doubled back several times wondering what it oculd have been, when she stumbled upon a door. Tha handle to a golden door had appeared out of nowhere!

She turned the handle very slowly and opened it enough, just to fit her eye into. What she saw made her gasp. Harry Potter was standing in the middle of e room, filled with bean bags and pillows, jinxing someone!

The suddenly, he turned and told them all to divide into pairs and they all began doing it.

feeling that she had to be a part of whatever this was, she stepped inside and closed the door witha tiny click. Every face spun to meet hers abd she gasped appoligetically.

"What is SHE doing!" yelled a girl to her right "She'll have brought someone!"

Two twins that had orange hair smirked and called, "Howzit going Malfoy?" They spat the word malfoy like it were some kind of disease.

"Enough." ordered harry. "Bianca, has Draco sent you? What are you doing here? How did you find us?"

Bianca opened and closed her mouth several times, but words failed her - for here stood something in front of her that she thought was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:00 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Actually I was vgoint to put her in gryffindor, but kuul anyways)))

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:56 PM
Laviera_j

Oh sorry! Did I ruin it?

Maybe she could change!

Well, I'll give it another go, and maybe I'll do better.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:42 PM
Laviera_j

Bianca swallowed and tried to answer.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked finally.

"That isn't a concern of yours. If you tell Draco about this club, I swear-"

"No! I wouldn't! But, well, it looks pretty interesting. Please share it with me, I won't tell."

Harry cast Hermione a look, and when she nodded, looked back at Bianca.

"This class is for defense against the dark arts."

Harry explained the club to Bianca who glanced around at everyone enthusiastically.

When he had finished, and Bianca had agreed to secrecy, and everyone had left, Bianca hung back to help stack the cushions and, while stacking pillows, she kept an eye on Harry.

"Harry?"

"Mmm?"

"Why do you hate Draco?"

Harry looked up and sighed, trying to find words to convince Bianca of Draco's nature.

"Bianca...Draco...well, Draco is a Malfoy. There are things about them..."

"I'm a Malfoy!"

"Ok, well, you don't seem to have those qualities, but I should know. His Father is a death eater, and he takes that side."

"Well I don't. I may be a Malfoy, Harry, but I am not a label. Just like you may be the boy who lived, you are not a label. I love Draco, he's my family." Bianca shrugged and put down the pillow she was holding.

"I'm sorry."

Bianca shrugged, but then smiled.

"Do you want to take a walk with me? I want to show you something."

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:04 PM
Tela

(Very kuul)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:09 PM
Laviera_j

Dya mind if I add? I hope sum 1 else will soon too tho!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:11 PM