KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs Beast

Spiderman vs Beast
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Spiderman vs Beast

who wins? the furry mutie or the webhead wonder?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:54 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Nightcrawler marveled once on Beast's speed and agility, but Spiderman has a little more versatility, especially when complimented with his web shooter.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:56 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think Beast could get'em

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:59 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

spiderman's stronger, faster, more agile, has spider sense and a lot more experience in 1 on 1 fights........... spidey wins easy

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
I think Beast could get'em

I say Spidey outclasses him in every aspect accept intelligence, and even then it's close, add that in with the spider sense and it's a curbstomp Spidey style.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 12:06 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

this is already a thread I'm sure.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 04:09 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

maybe.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 04:18 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Do you have any idea how painful it is to get webbing out of fur?!?

Sadist.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:47 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

just use penut butter and it comes right out

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 01:22 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i say the beast. why? bcuz spidey maybe class 10 but he's not invulnerable, sure he might be able to take a beating better than the average john doe, but when you take a look at the fact that guys like the shocker, and vulture, and of course doc ock constantly leaves him with black eyes and bruised ribs you see that he's not really such a powerhouse.

also im willing to go out on a limb and say that beast is basically spidey without the ability to adhere to surfaces(well actually he can but that usually requires him gripping finger and toe holes in the wall). also w/the exception of dodging bullets on the regular, i havent seen anything otherwise to make me whole heartedly think that spidey is more agile. i would say more verstile but not more agile.

also if you see the both of the fight repectivley you'll see that they are basically the same ppl where as peter cracks jokes while he's whooping ass while hank quotes shakespeare. laughing but all in all beast would take it

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 05:07 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

spidey has 10 TIMES THE STRENGTH OF BEAST AND CAN JUMP A LOT HIGHER........ OOPS............. i hit caps lock by mistake........... can't be bothered deleting, yet somehow can find the energy to explain the fact that i can't be bothered deleting.......... i think i may be a little drunk at the mo........... woo hoo beer
spidey would crack open beasts skull and feed whatever he finds to his ex-neighbours unusually enquisative dog

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 05:38 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

actually spidey is only 5 times stronger than beast

2. how many times have you seen dock ock slap him w/an arm and put him down?

3. or guys like electro? i have even seen unnamed unimportant villians who tunred out to be nothing more than bank robbers swell spidey up.

maybe i shoudnlt bother gettin in to detail cuz you probably dont read as much comics as i do(strangley i dont feel awkward about admitting that). but what about that guy who was nothing more than a 3rd rate mysterio ripoof? his only power was to hypnotized ppl and thats it. a guy w/mind powers who was in good shape. beat the living snot outta spidey

heck, even the punisher has put a few dents in him, not to mention blade and morbius who are weaker than beast BTW. also ive seen vulture go toe to toe with peter and held his own pretty well, yeah the old guy, got a few licks in too.

so i find your statement to be very unfounded, oh i know why............ beer

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:11 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yup........... but spidey da man, he beat beast gooooood, pint of stella please

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:57 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

im pretty sure spidey is considered the most agile character in marvel.
this isnt even a even match. beast is a punk. i could kick his ass.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:16 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

manjaro... you are also failing to mention all the people spiderman HAS beat wink people that on paper outclass him and beast put together. but spiderman manages to overcome.

spiderman is beasts superior in every way. including agility.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 01:23 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

If Beast can beat Spidey even Blade can beat him.
The truth is that Spider-Man gets hitted by:
Doc Ock because:
1st of all, the tentacles move at the speed of the tought of Doc Ock, when he want the tentacle to hit it istantly perform the attack, so it's match for Spidey's abilities.

Electro because:
he emits electricity, it means very fast attacks, an electrical blast isn't slow.

The same goes for Shocker, TombStone, and other Spidey's enemies, that possess one their own sufficiently above human speed to give him troubles or Spidey would be unbeatable, and also you forget that he doesn't pay total attention to the Spider-Sense, that doesn't mean Beast can beat him.Beast is a low level Spider-Man in terms of strenght, speed, reflexes and agility.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 02:46 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote:
Originally posted by manjaro
actually spidey is only 5 times stronger than beast

2. how many times have you seen dock ock slap him w/an arm and put him down?

when doc ock had adamantium arms he almost beat the hulk to death, whatever they're made of usually is still strong enough to pummel most of the marvel hero's with............. plus he's a fast little b*tch

actually i probably should have asked first what "w/an" means

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:01 PM
Kid Kurdy

Spider-Man wins because he's everything Beast is plus some more (minus the fur).

But it would be wrong to underestimate Beast, he won't go down without a good fight, I can guarantee you that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 04:08 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Beast could win this one.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 04:10 PM
manjaro

ok youre all terribly insane but everyones entitled to theri own opinion wacko

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:52 PM