KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine, Daredevil and Captain America vs 1,500 normal guys.

Wolverine, Daredevil and Captain America vs 1,500 normal guys.
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine, Daredevil and Captain America vs 1,500 normal guys.

OK, so who wins? Cap, Matt and Logan or 1,500 dudes about 6 ft in height who can bench press 125 to 150 pounds?

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:28 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The ER is gonna be full tonight...

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:29 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

MEDIC!!!!

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:30 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

cap and DD can be taken out preatty easily.....but wolverine on the other hand....

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:40 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right. I think this will be fairly challenging for the street level trio.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:42 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

DD would die first, Cap would take out a few hundred, get tired and die, Logan would get repeatedly kicked in the nuts and such while slashing people open, then heal, then resume slashing.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:42 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

The trio quite easily if Wolvie comes in slashing.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:48 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'll take the 1,500 guys.....but with serious loss of life... but that's only if fear is taken out of the equation...if not...than trio wins by default after killing couple hundred dudes and army runs away...

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:15 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

what 6 ft man can only bench 125-150lbs AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and either way, the trio win Caps shield can take out like 100 people.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 02:21 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'm 6 ft and I can't even bench 100lbs.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 02:23 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm 6 ft and I can't even bench 100lbs.

*Points and laughs*

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 02:41 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Is there a jp with the normal guys?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:14 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

abviously no....or else u would need galactus to join the trio.......

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:26 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Well Galactus might stand a chance...who am I kidding? Galactus vs jp is like me vs Godzilla.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:32 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by StrawNilla
*Points and laughs*

Oh noes! Now people will know I'm a bad person for benching so little!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:40 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

The 1500 normal guys will win.While W,C,and DD are fight 1000 of them the 500 can go get a bid bucket of acid some flame throwers and allot of C4's claymores and grenades even a tank if they wanted and had the money but if they each had 10 dollars thats 15000.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 04:50 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

It's sort of important to know what the army is armed with.... I'll just assume, since nothing was said, that they're armed with a plethora of generic small arms equipment.... in which case, the trio whoops ass handily.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:34 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

No way. The 1,500 guys when. That's just way too much for them to handle at once. If they were in like...30 people incriments, maybe. But all those guys at once would just prove way too much for them to handle.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 10:40 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Metalmanx
No way. The 1,500 guys when. That's just way too much for them to handle at once. If they were in like...30 people incriments, maybe. But all those guys at once would just prove way too much for them to handle.

I agree they would go down big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 8th, 2005 10:43 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmmm...Wolverine is their only hope (unless Obi-Wan joins them...sorry bad Star Wars joke). I'd give a slight edge to the 1500 guys. Assuming they're mindless or something and won't run away, Wolverine's healing isn't instantaneous, and 1500 guys could come up with a lot of stuff to do that would hurt (even Wolvie...the guns, tanks??, acid, etc. was mentioned earlier).

-DM

Old Post May 8th, 2005 10:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote