KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most powerful energy wielder marvel

Most powerful energy wielder marvel
Started by: life is cruell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phillipan

Most powerful energy wielder marvel

there is already a fastest runner and strongest man thread so i decided to see who has the strongest energy attacks in marvel list people below silver surfer only.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:09 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quasar

Attachment: john_heebink-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:13 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think Quasar's above SS in energy wielding.

i think the strongest energy wielder below ss is probly Firelord.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:16 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bialaska

Sersi would be my guess. She has kept the universe together and she did fight Silver Surfer. Other possibilities are a Phoenixed up Grey or Carol Danvers when she was Binary.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:16 PM
Bialaska is currently offline Click here to Send Bialaska a Private Message Find more posts by Bialaska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think so Armando

I think the Surfers power cosmic is greater than the Quantum bands when wielded by Wendell. The bands potential may be greater though eg the keeper.

smile
quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
i think Quasar's above SS in energy wielding.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:18 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Below surfer please Bialaska

Phoenix is above surfer.

Originally posted by Bialaska
Sersi would be my guess. She has kept the universe together and she did fight Silver Surfer. Other possibilities are a Phoenixed up Grey or Carol Danvers when she was Binary.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:19 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<I think the Surfers power cosmic is greater than the Quantum bands when wielded by Wendell. The bands potential may be greater though eg the keeper.>>

what he said. the greater the power of the wielder, the greater the q-bands. quasar was pretty tough, but in a battle with thor, thor was holding back quite a bit and still pushing q to his limit. he was no match for thor, and he's no match for ss.

ss #1. (excluding of course the higher level cosmics/abstracts. they weren't supposed to be included were they?)

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bialaska

Re: Below surfer please Bialaska

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Phoenix is above surfer.

Ahh, okay. smile I've just noticed that Phoenix has this tendency to one day being able to take on half the universe by herself and the next she's having problems with rather simple tasks. Makes it hard to determine where she belongs.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:23 PM
Bialaska is currently offline Click here to Send Bialaska a Private Message Find more posts by Bialaska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Dr. Doom.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:24 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very true but we go by greatest tasks

big grin

Ahh, okay. smile I've just noticed that Phoenix has this tendency to one day being able to take on half the universe by herself and the next she's having problems with rather simple tasks. Makes it hard to determine where she belongs.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sersi is more of a matter energy manipulater

Her powers are novel and varied but the upper end on Scale is below Quasar big grin imo

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:28 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Quasar

Originally posted by whirlysplat
http://www.quantumzone.org/

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:30 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Dr Doom still, is above them in Technology. He could, and has, created a blaster with enough power to destroy the earth in one blast several times.
Yes, it was an energy blaster.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:30 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile I think its natrual energy manipulation

big grin
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Dr Doom still, is above them in Technology. He could, and has, created a blaster with enough power to destroy the earth in one blast several times.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:31 PM
Bialaska

It is Cosmic Energy Manipulation. Some of the more notable feats includes containing a nega-bomb that would have eradicated Earth, knocking out Goliath, Vision and Hercules rather easily, adapt to a phasing attack through her brain, etc. This was in the Avengers Proctor-arc. And she held the comm-room together in the Avengers mansion, after the Universe was negated in another arc. And I'm not sure that Doom would be able to handle her. Afterall Blastaar did reduce her completely to atoms, only to see her reform almost instantly.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:46 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile All eternals reform like that

She is a good choice but I think at the level where she was going mad, she was herself above the Surfer. I mean Proctor was capturing Watchers and using them as a power source big grin
It is Cosmic Energy Manipulation. Some of the more notable feats includes containing a nega-bomb that would have eradicated Earth, knocking out Goliath, Vision and Hercules rather easily, adapt to a phasing attack through her brain, etc. This was in the Avengers Proctor-arc. And she held the comm-room together in the Avengers mansion, after the Universe was negated in another arc. And I'm not sure that Doom would be able to handle her. Afterall Blastaar did reduce her completely to atoms, only to see her reform almost instantly.

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on May 21st, 2005 at 08:00 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:51 PM
Pepito

I would say that Magneto was the strongest one in terms of blasts sinc he taps into the magnetic field to fire

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:54 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

These people as just as powerful as silver surfer or little below.

Silver Surfer 7/7
Adam Warlock 7/7
Morg 7/7
Sersi 7/7
ikaris 7/7 (prime eternal)
Thor 6/7
Thanos 6/7
Beta ray Bill 6/7
gilgamesh 6/7
Captain marvel I, II 6/7
Asguard destroyer 6/7
Photon 6/7
Iron Man 6/7
Dr. Doom 6/7
Quasar 5/7
Jack of hearts 5/7

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:03 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

You people dont know Dr. Doom can virtually create anything he wants?! He had a blaster powerful enough to level the EARTH For gods sakes!

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:06 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on?

big grin your opinion big grin or a link big grin if its a link show it big grin
Originally posted by the Darkone
These people as just as powerful as silver surfer or little below.

Silver Surfer 7/7
Adam Warlock 7/7
Morg 7/7
Sersi 7/7
ikaris 7/7 (prime eternal)
Thor 6/7
Thanos 6/7
Beta ray Bill 6/7
gilgamesh 6/7
Captain marvel I, II 6/7
Asguard destroyer 6/7
Photon 6/7
Iron Man 6/7
Dr. Doom 6/7
Quasar 5/7
Jack of hearts 5/7

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:06 PM