KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So how did u......

So how did u......
Started by: Englishpin@pple

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Englishpin@pple

Laugh So how did u......

find this website tell all.

did a friend tell u or did u find it by mistake?

(i was looking up somthing, then i saw killermovies.com and signed up)

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:09 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Was looking for info on the Pitch Black sequel and was directed to KMC through google. Its hard to believe its been almost a year ago this month. Dont know if Ill be around much longer but it certainly has been interesting. Lots of changes happening ...will never leave for good but am certainly slowly backing out little by little.

made by Scribble

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:20 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

hey shells

i was just looking through google for stuff on 2pac!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:22 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

i ment interesting

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:23 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

what? confused

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shellie
Dont know if Ill be around much longer but it certainly has been interesting. Lots of changes happening ...will never leave for good but am certainly slowly backing out little by little.

woah woah woah ... WHAT?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:24 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by misha
what? confused

woah woah woah ... WHAT?
oh sweetie I could never leave for good...I promise but things are changing for me, and Ill not have time to be on much.

Ill be working during the day here soon when my daughters get out for there summer break, and they get out the end of this month....ill always have time to atleast check my PMs and you have my email address. We'll not loose touch. I wont let that happen. happy

made by Scribble

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:30 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

I was searching for pictures of Ian Somerhalder.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 02:57 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i was looking for harry potter and the half blooded prince and descovered the general fiction area, then the otf and signed up

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post May 4th, 2005 02:59 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

This thread has been done about a billion times...

Anyway, I was looking up stuff about Matrix Revolutions after seeing the movie. Kinda hard to believe that was a year and a half ago already.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

i was looking up X-Men pics and founf here through Google...TheFilmProphet and Shadow King where the first people i talked to happy

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:02 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Last edited by Clovie on May 4th, 2005 at 03:08 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:02 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

like most looking for a certain movie information ages ago ... got round to registerin last year ... been on virtually everyday since then

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:50 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I was looking for a site on Bo'Selecta and found an archived KMC thread.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:50 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I was searching for Star Wars online RPG's found KMC through Google, I signed up after looking at the site for a few hours.

I joined Ush's RPG, got to talking with people and have been here ever since Jun 16th 2001.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:57 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I was searching for Star Wars online RPG's found KMC through Google, I signed up after looking at the site for a few hours.

I joined Ush's RPG, got to talking with people and have been here ever since Jun 16th 2001.

Yay for RPGs big grin

The Matrix RPG was the second thing I found on here and ultimately is what made me stay initially....otherwise I probably would have gotten bored with the site and left after a couple weeks messed good thing I didn't happy

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maya159
Johnny Depp fan

I was searching for POTC 2 auditions, and ended up in one of the potc threads on KMC...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:02 PM
maya159 is currently offline Click here to Send maya159 a Private Message Find more posts by maya159 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Wanted to find LotR and Star Wars stuff, and here I am!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:02 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

i was looking for info on X-men 3 and then i started to read other threads and then signed up. all during school too stick out tongue

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:03 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I looked for some nice comic book versus threads....and well we have a comic book versus forum.....even though i don't go there anymore no

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:06 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Every good forum needs a troublemaker

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:07 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote