KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shazaam(Wizard) vs. Dr. Strange

Shazaam(Wizard) vs. Dr. Strange
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Shazaam(Wizard) vs. Dr. Strange

Who would win this battle between the two most powerful magicians? Alot of people mistaken Captain Marvel as Shazaam for some reason but that is not the case. Dr. Strange is the most powerful magic user in Marvel and called Earths Sorceror Supreme.

Dr. Strange or The Wizard Shazaam!

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:44 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The reason people call Captain Marvel "Shazam" is because there so many f***ing Captain Marvels in BOTH worlds. It saves confusion. They know who the real Shazam is.

And Shazam would own Dr. Strange.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:46 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I never really saw him do anything but in Superman #216 he kept Superman(Eclipso) at bay with lighting bolts.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:48 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yes. This comic is rapidly becoming annoying. When it comes to Shazam they either quote this event or Kingdom Come.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:51 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

You lost me. I must have missed something.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:52 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

What I mean is that most people don't know much about CM other then these two events.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:53 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well I admitt I dont know alot but I know some stuff. I will change that cause I just win a auction on Ebay. It was The Power Of Shazaam series, It was a 47 issue run and I cant wait to read it.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:00 PM
The Flash
Faster Than You

How much did you get it for?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:04 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

$57 dollars. Not bad for 47 issues.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:08 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Damn...nice price on those comics Juggs. I love ebay..

And Dr. Strange isn't the best sorceror in Marvel. All of the Asgardians have powerful magic, and I know for a fact that Loki (*winks to tournament buddies*) is more powerful than Strange. Strange is the best Earth-Sorceror.

-DM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:43 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd say Shazam wins by the way. If he can make a guy like Cpt. Marvel, he must be crazy-powerful. Also, as I said Strange is Earth-based, but Shazam is more of a god-like entity. His power most likely trumps Strange.

I haven't noticed Strange imbueing anyone with 100+ strength, flight, and all other manner of powers lately. Shazam wins.

-DM

Old Post May 6th, 2005 12:01 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Difficult. They are bothe powerful, but i think shazam uses his powers on more important matters, and wouldnt know how to use them in a fight

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:52 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote