KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Are you all afraid ... of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ? ;-)

Are you all afraid ... of the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ? ;-)
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

look at that:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:34 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

this is getting sooooo closed.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:34 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

You really like that sandbag of a villian don't you?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:35 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

not really.... but i like that character, who has been showing the hulk, his helplessness sometimes.... that physically power is nothing at all against a superior like the Hulk Killer Humanoid....

and it was the first time, Hulk has beaten his opponent .... with Banners brain ...

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:38 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

and come on SWANKY-TUNA...... see his definition .. he is NOT a sandbag... he is a well definated powerhouse...... so please..... look a bit more exactly ..... wink

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:40 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hulk-Killer sucks. If Hulk were smart, he'd get bigger, grab it's arms and legs, then rip the stupid android apart.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:43 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

you have not read this comic really good my friend.... i like Hulk always very much... but we all have to realize ... that the HULK KILLER HUMANOID was TOO much for the hulk..... at least on that even day they met...... you can pound on him... with no effect... and Hulk Killer is 100ton class.... (i believe more)... so he is the most powerful individual in the whole Universe...

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:45 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He's a Stretch Armstrong that went crazy and schooled Hulk. I'm glad I poked holes in all my Stretch Armstrong rip-off dolls.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:50 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

you ve problems with Hulk Killer Humanoid... because he is more powerful than Hulk or Juggernaut !

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:18 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I don't have any problems with him. I just find his character funny. It's like he's made of jello.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:22 AM
jinzin

...to answer the question...yes. I am afraid of him....extremely....

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:25 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

me 2......i cant sleep becasue of that.... sad

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:38 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hahaha. seriously though....I find this guys obsession with hulk killer hillarious....his obsession second only to his even funnier ego driven half literate, posts.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:42 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did your stretch armstrong have a sweet tasty filling?
It gets everywhere...i think its corn syrup.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:49 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Mine was like little beeds. You had to pull all the air out of it with a pump or it wouldn't hold its shape.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:04 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

that wasnt stretch armstrong, that was a cheap knock off.
i had it too.
you could shape him suck the air out and he'd stay that way.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Yeah, I know. I called it a Stretch Armstrong rip-off. I used to use the pump to make red circles on my legs.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:18 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Did your stretch armstrong have a sweet tasty filling?
It gets everywhere...i think its corn syrup.

yeah! i used to buy them so i could put it on pancakes!!!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:41 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol why would long pig taste it?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:43 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

dude it really was soo sweet and sticky, it had to be syrup.

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:44 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote