KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer Runs The Gauntlet

Lucifer Runs The Gauntlet
Started by: id369

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Lucifer Runs The Gauntlet

Fully Powerd Lucifer runs the Gauntlet.
(note the rest of his opponents are at thier max to.)
(He takes one fighter after the next)
(Lucifer is not givien any time for rest)

Superman Prime
Parallax
Specter
Imprex
King Thor
King Spawn
Galactus
Thanos w/IG
Living Tribunal

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:27 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Re: Lucifer Runs The Gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by id369

Superman Prime
Parallax
Specter
Imprex
King Thor
King Spawn
Galactus
Thanos w/IG
Living Tribunal

spectre........ you mean then a fully powered one can more then likely take lucifer if not he falls to LT since he is not gonna be at 100% when he gets up to him.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:45 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Re: Re: Lucifer Runs The Gauntlet

Originally posted by thesilverspider
spectre........ you mean then a fully powered one can more then likely take lucifer if not he falls to LT since he is not gonna be at 100% when he gets up to him.

Yes Specter 100% as well as the rest.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:03 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Re: Lucifer Runs The Gauntlet

Superman Prime
Parallax
Specter
Imprex
King Thor
King Spawn
Galactus
Thanos w/IG
Living Tribunal

this whole list is out off order it should go more like

King thor
Superman Prime
Parallax
Galactus
King Spawn
Thanos w/g
Imprex
Living Tribunal
Specter

thats if every one is at 100% power

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 07:57 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Yes Specter 100% as well as the rest.
NO WAY!!!

The only one with the slightest chance would be LT.
Spectre REGULARLY got his butt beaten by ArchangelMichael.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:33 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

LT is not even close to lucifer, hed get his ass handed to him.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:04 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Originally posted by leonheartmm
LT is not even close to lucifer, hed get his ass handed to him.
Agreed

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:56 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by eleveninches
NO WAY!!!

The only one with the slightest chance would be LT.
Spectre REGULARLY got his butt beaten by ArchangelMichael.
Because he was powered by The Word to do so, because the host of Spectre had crossed the line.

The Word is also known as The Logoz... the Logoz is also known as Spectre Force.

Problem is, Micheal is rarely ever without God behind him.
But apprently, he is defeatable, without it.

But..in Spectre volume 3 issue 40, the last couple pages of the comic, Micheal comes to Spectre for help .. with his own sword in his chest. .

Last edited by Juntai on Nov 26th, 2005 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:59 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Not disclaiming any of Lucifer or Micheal's feats, as I've been reading the Lucifer comics, it's easy to see that far outranks nearly everyone. But, at one time or another, everyone has needed Spectre to save them.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:08 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Lucifer morningstar also could defeat the spectre ive heard that when he was moving the moon spectre asked what he was doing and Lucifer morningstar told him to bug off while spectre went away sad and lucifer has half the power of a multiverse and thats the DC multiverse which is i think far more powerful then MU Lucifer takes all these guys down ALL OF THEM and Spectre equals LT so yeah he would defeat LT as well if you dont belive me well then ask yourself this when did LT ever make his own universe or servive a blast so powerful that it would level a multiverse i assure you he cant since even TOAA lost all his power just trying to make a multiverse when TOAA was Thanos with THOTU.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 07:43 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Much to my great sadness, he'd win against King Spawn sad
I'm assuming King Spawn is what you mean by Spawn when he became King of Hell.......for an issue. He's not going to be able to beat Michael i think, not even in his realm, mostly because he has next to no experience using his newly found godly powers, and then he loses them. He does look pretty awesome though big grin

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?...awn119203pf.jpg

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:14 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

why is parallax so near the front?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 04:10 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Mider
Lucifer morningstar also could defeat the spectre ive heard that when he was moving the moon spectre asked what he was doing and Lucifer morningstar told him to bug off while spectre went away sad and lucifer has half the power of a multiverse and thats the DC multivers which is i think far more powerful then MU Lucifer takes all these guys down ALL OF THEM and Spectre equals LT so yeah he would defeat LT as well if you dont belive me well then ask yourself this when did LT ever make his own universe or servive a blast so powerful that it would level a multiverse i assure you he cant since even TOAA lost all his power just trying to make a multiverse when TOAA was Thanos with THOTU.
Which generally shows the weakness of those characters as opposed to the other universe. Lucifer in his comic created a multiverse, and Yahweh is even beyond that, he created creation itself, in which ALL things, including the multiversES[any and all of them!] exist inside. The Presence, The Logoz[Spectre] and The Source are all manifestations of himself inside of creation, though his being is far beyond that. For example, in the latest issue of Lucifer, Yahweh was trying to decide whether or not creation should cease to exist... he was holding it in his palm.
Also, imo, Spectre is above LT, being a piece of God itself, many would agree, also, his feats rank apperently at least equal with TOAA in Marvel, by what you said, as he created the DC multiverse as it is currently.
I've never really seen an upper limit to Lucifer when he's in full power, however, I know when he was stripped of his power, he easily killed a pantheon god with his bare hands.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 04:40 PM