KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin
Started by: Spicy_Mchaggis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

led zepplin

i saw this one thing that showed part of stairway to heaven from zepplin played backwards it had satanic messages. if you know where it is or any other subliminal shit, please post a link to it. thanks.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:12 PM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

It's all bullshit. All this subliminal message stuff is ****ing bullshit.

You know according to 'experts', if you play Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears backwards, you know what it says? ''Sleep With Me I'm Not To Young.'' Why do people even bother?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:33 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

How dare u spell the name wrong! j/k, sort of

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:44 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Zeppelin

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:26 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

It's all shite about the stairway thing. Apparently it either says "Praises to Satan" or "My baby's shakin". My CD player won't play backwards.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:39 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

hehe if you play Another One Bites the Dust (that exact line) by Queen backwards, it says "decides to smoke marijuana". It's awesome

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:37 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

i have reserched the thing a year ago and it sais...

THE ORIGINAL:
If ther's a basal in your hedgerow don be alarmed now
Its just day sprinkling for the may queen
Yes there are 2 paths you can go by
but in the long run there’s still time to change

REVERSED:
It’s my sweet Satan the one whose little path would make me sad whose power is Satan. He’ll give you give you six six six . There was a little toolshed that made us suffer sad Satan.

Eww it's discusting...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:25 PM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

quote:
Originally posted by plenTpak52
hehe if you play Another One Bites the Dust (that exact line) by Queen backwards, it says "decides to smoke marijuana". It's awesome

no it doesn't say "decides to smoke marijuana". it sais "it's fun to smoke marijuana".

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:27 PM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I played "MMM Bop" by Hanson backwards and it says "I sucked the puss from Satans arsehole"

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:52 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

i downloaded the song stairway to heaven from led ZEPPELIN, and i used soundforge to play it backwards and i found it so its not shite.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:02 PM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yeah i downloaded soundforge and i played pink floyds empty spaces backwards and as clear as day a voice came up and said 'YOU HAVE FOUND THE HIDDEN MESSAGE'
so whoeva says it is bullcrap is very wrong

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 12:12 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Zeppelin never gave out satanic messages, They diddnt sell there souls to the devil, and they diddnt embrace the devil in there music like so many people like to believe. Page was interested into the occult,but he never killed virgins to appease the Gods. the backwards stairway to heaven thing is just hearing what you want to hear. I have done that many of times, it is nothing more but distorted sounds, that coencidently sound like somthing someone wanted to hear. Infact there are only a few songs in the Zeppelin archives that reference the devil or religoun in any way.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 12:26 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I played Justin Timberlake backwards and it sounded better.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 12:45 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Zeppelin never gave out satanic messages, They diddnt sell there souls to the devil, and they diddnt embrace the devil in there music like so many people like to believe. Page was interested into the occult,but he never killed virgins to appease the Gods. the backwards stairway to heaven thing is just hearing what you want to hear. I have done that many of times, it is nothing more but distorted sounds, that coencidently sound like somthing someone wanted to hear. Infact there are only a few songs in the Zeppelin archives that reference the devil or religoun in any way.

I AM sure stairway to heaven reversed sais clearly these words...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 08:59 AM
finti

quote:
hmm it says tsuD ehT setib eno rehtonA

They did a research on this sublimical message pheniomena, 10 people got to try and see what they came up with listening to Stairway to heaven. They came out with 10 different version of what they supposedly heard .
Then they gave 10 other testers a clue, which was just a sentence out of the blue, and 8 out of 10 said they heard that line...
such bogus thing, it is all in your heads

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 10:07 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

reversed words aren't right as they are written but as they are heard

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 12:49 PM
finti

quote:
reversed words aren't right as they are written but as they are heard
it was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 04:45 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

i don't think there is a songwriter or producer out there good enough to write something out backwards as well as forwards on a recording.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:56 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

they dont write it backwards and forwards. they record whatever they want to say, put it behind the music backwards, so you cant hear it. they hide it deep inside it so that your subconscious brainwaves hear it and reverse it. but, when you play it backwards you can hear it because it reverses the process of the subliminal message. its called backmasking. slipknot used to do that on their first cd. many bands and advertisements still use it. you cant notice it untill you either play it backwards for music, or pay close attention to every image on a commercial. i have found a few commercials that use backmasking in the audio. i found that on an old geico commercial if you play it backwards it says,"give us money," repeatedly. subliminal messages and backmasking is highly illegal. if your band is caught using it you can face numerous charges and jail time. this post is 100% bullshit free!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 08:22 PM
finti

quote:
subliminal messages and backmasking is highly illegal. if your band is caught using it you can face numerous charges and jail time. !
depends on the country

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 08:44 AM