KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Legions Of Darth Plaugeis- Character Creator

The Legions Of Darth Plaugeis- Character Creator
Started by: Will-one Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

The Legions Of Darth Plaugeis- Character Creator

Welcome to the Character Creation for my upcoming RP The Legions Of Darth Plaugeis. Here is the Character Template.

Name:
Specieis:
Sex:
Weapon(s)
Force Powers:

Name- Your Characters Name.
Specieis- Human, Wookie, Gungan, Ewok, Twilek etc
Sex- Male or Female
Rank- A Jedi's ranks are Padawan, Knight and Master while a Sith's rank is Dark Jedi, Sith Apprentice and Sith Lord.
Weapon(s)- Lightsabre, Blaster etc ( If your Lightsabre has an strange hilt, Double Bladed, Curved, Dual etc mention it)
Force Powers- Whatever Force Powers Your Character has.

My Character in my next post

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:22 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Tido Tado
Specieis: I just have to try Ewok ^.^
Sex: Male
Weapon: Two short bladed sabres (Yellow and blue
Force Powers: Force Jump (Jump high and far), Speed (Run fast), Push (Can push items or persons) and Hide (Makes Tido seal his precanse to nearby persons. He even shut down the force aura, making even highly skilled warrior miss him when he is hiding. Briefly: He cannot be sense by force when using this) and he also can Force pull (Pull items or persons) He has a strong forcepower.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:11 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Name: Osiris, Darth Exitium
Species: Force Anonamally
Sex: N/A
Weapon: Lightsaber (Double ended yellow)
Force Powers: Osiris is a void in the Force, to live he shares other living creatures Force. He can draw in negative emotions to perform feats of the Dark Side. His enemies die positive. He can absorb a Jedi or Sith's Force though. In a mass scale battle, with a massive amount of people, he can perform massive attacks. A one on one battle would mean smaller attacks but his "Force Sharing" would put him on equal power of any Force User. Against a Jedi, Osiris would become calm and would use Light Side powers instead.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:18 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

OMG.. then your character is very powerfull/unstoppable..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:14 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No permission; closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:28 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote