KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Online "Friends and Family Trial Program"

Matrix Online "Friends and Family Trial Program"
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Arrow Matrix Online "Friends and Family Trial Program"

quote:
The Matrix Online Team is pleased to announce the Friends & Family Trial Program that will take place from May 20th-29th, 2005 during the next major live event, "The Hunt for Morpheus." On Thursday, May 12th all current subscribers to The Matrix Online will be e-mailed 3 trial keys and a game client download link. Each of these keys will allow a non-subscriber guest to sign-up and play the game during this live event.
Morpheus, the once-beloved Zion visionary leader, takes center stage in "The Hunt for Morpheus" event. Continuing to pursue the haunting question "Why won't they give up his remains?" Morpheus resorts to drastic measures to persuade the Machines to return Neo's body to the people of Zion. The fragile truce between the Machines and the people of Zion begins to shred under this added strain, and the Merovingian takes advantage of their distraction, intensifying his efforts to expand the Exiles' power base. Tensions run high on all sides, and Morpheus becomes the focus of the chaos to ensue.

Be sure to check the official website www.thematrixonline.com for more details on the Friends and Family Trial Program and on the upcoming "The Hunt for Morpheus" event.

Friends & Family Trial Program FAQ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When will the Friends & Family Trial Program take place?
May 20-29, 2005.
I am a current subscriber, when will I receive my 3 trial keys?
May 12th at the e-mail address used when registering for The Matrix Online.

I was given a Friends & Family Trial Program trial key and want to participate. Where do I register when I get my key?
After you receive the trial key, you can register at thematrixonline.com/register. More instructions will be sent on May 13th.

I am going to participate in the Friends & Family Trial Program. How long can I play the game?
As much as you want to play during trial period from May 20-29, 2005.

How do I install the game?
On May 13th a game client download link will be sent out and that can be used to install the game. Trial participants can also install the game using the retail disks purchased by their Friends & Family sponsor.

Will there be any restrictions on the gameplay experience for Friends & Family Trial Program participants?
No. All trial participants will have full access to The Matrix Online.

I participated in the Friends & Family Trial Program and would like to subscribe to the game. How do I activate my account?
You can convert your trial account into a live game account by purchasing The Matrix Online at your local video game retailer.

So, uh, how many MxO players do we have? Anyone want to give me one of these keys when they arrive? PM me please, I'm dying to try out the game, and it'd be much appreciated. stick out tongue

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:46 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Buy the game yourself, ya bum!

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:47 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Why am I a bum for asking for what this promotion was intended for? To try out the game, then tentatively buy it. They wouldn't have such a program just for some to get their jollies, they're looking for potential customers, and I'm one of them. I'd want to see what I'm getting myself into first, though.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:22 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

I will send you one of my trial keys. One is going to one of my friends and I have no use for the other two. So I will private message you one when I recieve them. Play on the server linenoise. My alias on MxO is the same as it is here.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 09:35 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Will do! Many thanks, freemind smile

If you can't find anyone else for the other key, I have a friend that'll want to play as well.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 01:23 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'd also like to have a look and see what MxO is like, if anyone else who has it is willing to give one of their keys... smile

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:46 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ditto that.....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 9th, 2005 06:09 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

Alright, everyone who wants a key can come up with a good compliment and post it here. The person with the best compliment about me will get the last key. Annnnnnnnnd......GO!

Old Post May 9th, 2005 07:08 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The sig rocks, freemind. Makes me wanna rewatch the trilogy again, as I really should stick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2005 10:08 PM
freemind

Thanks Jkozzy, you can have the second key as well.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:35 PM
freemind

Hey I have the keys, the friend who wanted one computer has broken down so there is one key left. If anyone wants it just post here. The first one to post next on this thread who wants the key will get it. I will only give you the key if you promise me you will sign up because I get gifts if people use my keys.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 06:23 PM
neo121

the matrix online forum dont work sort it out plz neo

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:16 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Who should I give one of mine to?..

Old Post May 12th, 2005 10:04 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKozzy
Why am I a bum for asking for what this promotion was intended for? To try out the game, then tentatively buy it. They wouldn't have such a program just for some to get their jollies, they're looking for potential customers, and I'm one of them. I'd want to see what I'm getting myself into first, though.

I was kidding, ya bum!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 10:06 PM
Clavis
HOT

freemind you're the most intelligent sexay guy I've ever known (although I don't really know you: See what you do to me???) eek!

Hows that?

Old Post May 14th, 2005 10:46 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

Originally posted by Clavis
freemind you're the most intelligent sexay guy I've ever known (although I don't really know you: See what you do to me???) eek!

Hows that?

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin' rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Alright, you get the last key, make sure to play on the linenoise server and my alias in the game is the same as it is here.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:16 PM
xeous
The Next.

I still have all three of my keys. smile

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:25 AM
heamburger

Cool can i have one of ur three

Can i please have one of your three keys xeous and the link for the programme. please please please please. Btw i think ur a really nice person.
laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:59 PM
heamburger is currently offline Click here to Send heamburger a Private Message Find more posts by heamburger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythBlazer

Cool

Originally posted by xeous
I still have all three of my keys. smile

I wouldn't mind one of those links xeous.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:59 PM
MythBlazer is currently offline Click here to Send MythBlazer a Private Message Find more posts by MythBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

You guys probably will not want to go on a hostile server when you start. I sent you both keys.

I'm on the Proxy server and my name is MrPonytail

(it's making fun of Steven Seagal if you must know)

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:28 AM