KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » end of matrix 1

end of matrix 1
Started by: LifeInSepia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KnivesOut
nuff sed

end of matrix 1

what happens at the end of the first matrix? the DVD i had wouldt show it. i saw u to the point were neo dives into agent smith, and then agent smith starts kinda mutating. Also, can someone give me an over view of the second and third films? thanks,
Lifeinsepia

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 11:04 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

The end of the first movie-Neo destroys smith,then the two other agents run-neo gets out of the matrix,fades to black-then neo is talking to the matrix over the phone(shown in digital code) then the camera shows neo in a phone booth in the matrix,neo tells the matrix he will make people see what the matrix really is,then he looks to the sky and we see neo flying towards the screen-cue music end of first movie

Second and third movie are really one big movie,,if i get time i will respond

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 10th, 2007 06:13 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I remember Neo going into the sky but I don't think after seeing the second one that it had anytihng to do with it or why they made two or three for that matter.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 24th, 2007 11:45 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I remember Neo going into the sky but I don't think after seeing the second one that it had anytihng to do with it or why they made two or three for that matter.jm

The end of the first one contributed alot to the second one. We saw that Neo had become one with the matrix being able to bend it to his will...thus the flying. Neo spoke to the machine database telling it that he was there to unravel their illusions and free those who wanted to be freed. reloaded and revolutions made for a great sequal

Old Post May 29th, 2007 01:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote