KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Inheritance RPG ~ Character/OOC Thread

Inheritance RPG ~ Character/OOC Thread
Started by: riku-chan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Inheritance RPG ~ Character/OOC Thread

sorry about the delay guys, I didn't see Ush's post for the go head until now.

my little sister erased all of my PMs, so it's first come first serve for the Dragon Rider positions.

Inheritance RPG

I suggest that all players read at least one, if not both, books in Paolini’s series.

An RP based on the Inheritance Series! It will follow the storyline that Paolini has created, but not exactly. Dragon Riders, magic, adventure. So yes, knowing the book would be helpful, otherwise you will get quite confused.

We will start of as Eragon did, but from multiple points of view. The basic plot line will be kept, but a new storyline will be followed, that is the storyline created by the players.

Map:
http://www.alagaesia.com/alagaesia.htm

Characters (specific):

Shur’tugals and Skalblakas –
Eragon & Saphira
Galbatorix & Shruikan
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Oromis & Glaedr
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Murtagh & Thorn
the unknown rider & dragon (will not start out as Dragon Rider)

Angela – witch/healer

Ajihad – Varden

Arya –elf princess

Elva- babe that Eragon/Saphira blessed/cursed

Hrothgar – dwarf king

Islanzadí – elf queen

Jeod – merchant

Katrina – Roran’s fiance

Maud – werecat

Nasuada – Varden

Orik – dwarf/Eragon’s friend

Roran – Eragon’s cousin

Solembum – werecat

The Twins – corrupted magicians (you must play both)

Trianna – head of Du Vrangr Gata

Vanir – elf warrior

If I have forgotten any, please notify me, either here or through a PM.

Characters (original):
Original characters canNOT be riders.

Species:

Dwarf – A stout, hearty race, dwarves are closely allied with the Varden. They are true of heart and good friends.

Elf – This pointy-eared, fair race is considered to be wise and quick. It is difficult to disarm, let alone defeat an elf. After Du Fyrn Skulblaka (the Dragon War), they all but withdrew to their city of Ellesméra.

Human – Having the largest population in Alagaësia, humans are not natives to this land. It is believed that they came from a land south of Surda and the Beor Mountains. Unlike the Dwarves and elves, humans are not incredible strong, but rather average physically and mentally.

Ra’zac – A creature that hatches from eggs, the Ra’zac serve Galbatorix because he saved there kind from extinction. They are believed to have originated from the same homeland as humans. Ra’zac is the term that applies to their pupae forms with look like deformed humans with exoskeletons. After twenty years as pupae, they shed their exoskeletons and emerge as the winged creatures that the Ra’zac use as mounts.

Shades – A Shade can be any of the species residing in Alagaësia. Such a being is formed when a magic user summons a spirit stonger than himself and the spirit summoned turns on the summoner. After a Shade is created, there is no way to reverse the process. Abnormal strong and virtually immortal, the only way to kill a Shade is to stab it through the heart.

Urgal – A species which resembles men with bowled legs; think, brutish arms; and twisted horns, which grow from behind their ears, Urgals are considered to me monsters, but rather are quite smart in their own ways. They are good allies, and strong enemies to overcome.

Werecat – Able to take the form of humans and cats, this race is abnormally wise and magical.

Occupations:

Assassin – trained murderers, working either for the Varden or Galbatorix

Farmer – honest to God, plain men who work for a living. They live in fear under Galbatorix’s rule. Some of the braver ones may join up with the Varden, while some of the more self serving may join Galbatorix.

Magic user – Yes, you can use magic! But, you must remember that in order to do a task, you must put in as much energy as it would take to do it without magic. And the energy? It comes from you! There are various types of users: healers who use a mixture of magic and herbs; magicians and witches who use just magic; seers who can see into the future; and those who are in tune with nature. You may be allied with Galbatorix or the Varden.

Merchant – the trade controllers. Were all of the Empire’s merchants to turn against him, Galbatorix would have a major problem.

Warrior – only the bravest of all would chose to stand with Eragon against Galbatorix. These are all the people courageous enough to stand up for what is right. Wyrda be kind to those who stand against evil and fight for Alagaësia.

Once again, if I have forgotten anything, please notify me.

Concerning the Ancient Language:
I am trying to find away to compensate for the lack of knowledge surrounding this topic, any information or suggestions about it would be of much help.

Atra gülai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr

Atra esterní ono thelduin
Mor’ranr lífa unin hjarta onr
Un du evarínya ono varda

I will post my character later.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:10 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i don't know anyting about this but i'll play as this Angela – witch/healer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:33 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i'll be a dragon rider

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:04 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

which one?

here is the character sheet for made up characters:

Name:
Appearance:
Race:
Alliance (if any):
History:
Other:

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:56 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

how many aree there

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:57 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Re: Inheritance RPG ~ Character/OOC Thread

you know what, this is going to just be a Dragon Rider RPG, instead.

there are five Dragon riders; two evil, three good. they can be any race.

fill this form out to be one of them:

Dragon Rider
Name:
Appearance:
Race:
Dragon's name:
Dragon's appreance:
Alliance (if any):
History:
Other:

you need not be a specific character.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:05 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Dragon Rider
Name: lance
Appearance: like gambit
Race: Elf
Dragon's name: Draco
Dragon's appreance: like blue-eyes white dragon (to tired to think well today)
Alliance (if any):
History:
Other:

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:09 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Re: Inheritance RPG ~ Character/OOC Thread

So then no one can be the other races that are not riders?

Last edited by Movie_Geek_ on Sep 18th, 2005 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:11 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

huh? what is aid ws that anyone and any race can be a rider. well, except Ra’zacs, Urgals, and Werecats because they themselves are magical creatures.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:35 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

cool so is mine good

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:37 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Ok I will do my in a little while. What I ment is that we can only be Riders.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:41 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Dragon Rider
Name:Megan
Appearance: like buffy
Race: Angela
Dragon's name:mid-night
Dragon's appreancestick out tongueink,with wings,and two heads
Alliance (if any): good
History:
Other:

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:43 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Angela is a human witch not a race.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:44 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

oh i didn't know.not a big witch wiz

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:46 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Dragon Rider
Name: Kallix
Appearance: she is about 5'5'' her hair is a dark brown almost black color. Her eyes are also a deep brown. She has a dark skin tone and soft fetcher when she chose to show them.
Race: human
Dragon's name: Sorno
Dragon's appreance: he is a Deep Green like a emerald
Alliance (if any): Varden
History: ( I will do it later when I come up with a good one )

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:50 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

only five dragon riders (3 good, 1 bad, 1 rogue). and we have th e3 good...... i'm going to be a rogue dragon rider

Dragon Rider
Name: Kserei [pronounced K-ser-i]
Appearance: black robed figure
Race: Black Elf
Dragon's name: Nazgu
Dragon's appreance: gray wings/black body, gray eyes
Alliance (if any): self-serving
History: unknown
Other: no one has actually seen her face

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:03 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

cool. So is this befor Galbitox took over or as the riders are falling or what?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:05 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

this will be the before story. so if anyone wants to be the last dragon rider, they have to be Galbatorix. remember he starts off good, then goes crazy and then he's evil.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:13 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Got it. sounds cool

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:15 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

hmm i have little time online but i wanna be galbatrox galltorix?? i forget how to spell it but he has seldom apperance is that cool?

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 02:41 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote