KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Professor Xavier vs. Yoda

Professor Xavier vs. Yoda
Started by: DarkAge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Professor Xavier vs. Yoda

X versus Y. Who wins?

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:27 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

PROF X will win mental wise , but if yoda can hide him self from Prof X mental sence than yoda can Slice pRof x in peice

i highly doubt that yoda can hide from prof x tho

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:32 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Xavier wins this. He has shown more power than Yoda has (Y only seems to be able to mess with the minds of the weak-minded).
Yoda has telekinesis while X doesn't, but in terms of pure telepathy Xavier would mind-sear Yoda.
Xavier by a mile - in telepathy.
In telekinesis and laser-fencing then Yoda by a light year.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:40 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

"More than 800 years has Yoda survived, through dangers you could not dream."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 11:48 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

hard to choose this thread has given me an idea though

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:46 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

yeah i haven't seen enough of yoda to realy say he could do anything to xavier and i'm willing to bet xavier has seen a hell of alot more than yoda

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 08:05 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I doubt that. Yoda is over eight centuries old. He's leader of the Jedi, he didn't win that job in a card game you know.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:36 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Professor Xavier's power reaches around the world I dont think yoda can beat that

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:48 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

and in all yodas years i doubt he has seen half the action xavier has in ten!

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:33 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

YODA

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:34 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Yoda has trained Jedi for 800 years. He wins this on experience. He's travelled all over a galaxy and faced the worst it could throw at him. He's seen and done WAY more than Xavier.

Xavier is powerful, but he's just a telepath. The Force is much more.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:04 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda could resist it long enough for a force throw across the room, into a wall.

Why the hell couldn't he? Anyone with decent amount of mind powers can put up blocks, even if they don't hold permanatly, they'll hold long enough.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I think Xavier will break through Yoda's psychic defenses like a hot knife through butter.

The speed of thought is always faster than whatever Yoda will think of.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:38 AM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto is not a telepath at all, and his blocks keep X away long enough.(yes i know his helmet, yada yada, he also has blocks, and they have worked)
Yoda is an actual telepath, his defenses wouldor at least, should be much more powerful.
Long enough for X to get cut in half at least.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:10 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

This is a freakin good match
I mean.... Two cramped aged un-haired wise-assed grandpas
Facing each other in combat
Y: Lose to you, I will not !!
X: Battle can not be concluded with proceeding it, my small friend...
Y: Find that a mockery, I do !! Ready your weapon, you shall !!
X: I will not hold back my friend !!

:Yoda jumps ii a spinning motion with his lightsaber on !!!!:
:Xavier enters his mind and reminds him of childhood tragedies:
:Yoda falls, with hands on his timid head:
:With amazing will power and force skill, Yoda manages to escape the illusion and swings his weapon to X's head:
:Before he was beheaded X used his split second chance to shut down Yoda's mind..... And succeeded !!:
:Yoda is dead..... X is beheaded !!:
Voi'la !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:59 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

magneto can resist because he has the helmet, telepathic powers of his own, and can use his EM control to prevent changing the electrical signals in his brain (which is telepathy in MU).

otherwise, magneto along with everyone else without HEAVY mind training/powers would be drooling if prof x. felt the urge.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:49 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Professor X worst enemy is stairs lets just hope yoda doesn't know that.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:41 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I personally think that Yoda would win. He could resist Charley's telepathic assaults long enough to Force Throw him through a window. And god knows how tall those buildings are.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:04 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Yoda could sense the person's most minute feelings and the force everywhere.

Yet he couldn't sense any plot involving a whole federation of imperial troops.

Plot holes!

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:12 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I agree. That didn't make sense. What didn't make any sense at all was the fact that Yoda couldn't sense that High Chancellor was you-know-who when they were only a couple floors apart from each other. Sometimes a couple feet!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:14 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote