KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » storm VS trioa(in response to the storm VS wonder woman thread)

storm VS trioa(in response to the storm VS wonder woman thread)
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile storm VS trioa(in response to the storm VS wonder woman thread)

alright in the storm VS wonder woman thread there were a few storm supporters(not including myself) and a few wonder woman supporters( i supported wonder woman). so how do people think storm will do against troia??

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:35 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Troia. More experienced (Lived hundreds of lives after all), stronger (lifted a section of a mountain), faster (can exceed the speed of sound under optimal conditions.

It would be close because she's a rather pale shadow of WW. But if Storm went all out I can see Ororo winning.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:14 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i kinda agree with you draco

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:39 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Yeah.

Storm can go supersonic if she really tries.

She can summon lightning and strong winds.

She can pelt it down with icy blasts etc

I think she could pull this one off.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:40 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well i don't think storms speed limit has been shown yet. she obviously can't go like lightspeed or anything of that degree, but she has gone mach 3 before, and she went from the x-mansion to dracula's castle in like i think the bubble said like a little over an hour(shewent to either london or ireland i think), and she wasn't even trying when it showed her flying, she was having fun doing it. but everyone also thought that storm would beat starfire, and troia and starfire are a little similar, but i could see either winning

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:46 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

How did you come to the conclusion that it was an hour?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:13 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

because if i remember correctly that it is what it said in the little caption thing

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:34 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Troia and Starfire are similar?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:58 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

in a way, except the fact that trioa might be stronger and star has her blasts

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:49 PM
stormfront13

no one else?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:44 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I don't see what the starfire comparison has to do with anything.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:02 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

everybody said that starfire wouldn't stand a chance against storm in the storm VS starfire thread, and troia and starfire are alike except that troia is a better fighter and is a little stronger

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:39 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Much stronger, you mean? Troia is in Class 100 (75,000 tons) and Starfire is maybe in Class 60 or so. (Not sure, though.)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:46 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well what i meant by it was that she is stronger. but anyway, i think that storm would defeat troia but not wonder woman. storm could easily electrify all the air around troia making a field of electricity around that would do a lot of damage. it'd be pretty hard to block something that is all around you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:16 AM