KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supergirl (current) vs. Hulk

Supergirl (current) vs. Hulk
Started by: dvampire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

Cool Supergirl (current) vs. Hulk

No prep. Fight is in an unpopulated area. Who wins?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:31 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Supergirl.

Her power levels meet (and in some cases exceed) Superman's, and Supes can beat Hulk.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:44 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I thought Supergirl was telekinetic?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:46 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I thought Supergirl was telekinetic?

Thats Superboy.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:54 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by dvampire
Thats Superboy.

Sorry. What are her powers?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:00 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Well Kara is up there with Superman, shes pretty powerful.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:02 AM
DrDoom

She's a Kryptonian, like Superman so she has all of his powers.

Since her debut she's been shown to be more powerful than Superman...though Batman has a theory as to why she is. I can't wait to find out why.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:36 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by DrDoom
She's a Kryptonian, like Superman so she has all of his powers.

Since her debut she's been shown to be more powerful than Superman...though Batman has a theory as to why she is. I can't wait to find out why.

They say she maybe more powerful then Superman.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:19 AM
Cosmic Cube

If her powers are the same as Superman's, this still won't be an easy fight for her. I'll admit she has the advantage, though.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:21 AM
DrDoom

Originally posted by dvampire
They say she maybe more powerful then Superman.

Yeah, Supes himself has said it. So has Calculator.

Supes was also eating her dust when they flew thru space...he couldn't even find her when she turned on the "jets." She was also able to hear Calculator (who was on Earth, or at least on a satellite far away from her location) when she was fairly far away from Earth.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:57 AM
Cosmic Cube

Yeah, Supes himself has said it. So has Calculator.

Supes was also eating her dust when they flew thru space...he couldn't even find her when she turned on the "jets." She was also able to hear Calculator (who was on Earth, or at least on a satellite far away from her location) when she was fairly far away from Earth.

Wow.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:20 AM
DrDoom

Wow.

Yeah...it was crazy. She was in space and Calculator's satellite was spying on her. He saw her dust Supes and was like "Who is this girl?". Supergirl then turned in his direction and glared.

Calculator was like "WTF...could she have heard me? Impossible". He then quickly turns off the surveillance equipment (smart move).

When Kara got back to the Fortress she told Batman & Supes that they weren't the only ones keeping an eye on her.

I'm hoping that Batman tells Superman how to get to this "next level" of power...or at least explains why Kara seems to be more powerful than Supes.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:48 AM
Fanboy

Well I saw this comic or the one before it and the ship that Supergirl came from space was supplying her with the sunlight before she went to earth and I also remember hearing Superman always held back in his fight to prevent himself from killing people and that he can here clouds scrape together and squeeze coal into diamonds. Supergirl would win this fight.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:12 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Yeah...it was crazy. She was in space and Calculator's satellite was spying on her. He saw her dust Supes and was like "Who is this girl?". Supergirl then turned in his direction and glared.

Calculator was like "WTF...could she have heard me? Impossible". He then quickly turns off the surveillance equipment (smart move).

When Kara got back to the Fortress she told Batman & Supes that they weren't the only ones keeping an eye on her.

I'm hoping that Batman tells Superman how to get to this "next level" of power...or at least explains why Kara seems to be more powerful than Supes.

Shes not stronger then him he said she may be, they are still not sure yet. Supes was following her in space, Kara already new he was but she amp her speed up and lost him; Supes (even though he wasn't trying to race her) even lost her with telescopic vision. smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:02 PM