KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » battle of the greens piccolo vs. hulk vs. the ninja turtles vs. fin fang foom

battle of the greens piccolo vs. hulk vs. the ninja turtles vs. fin fang foom
Started by: BENITO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Worried battle of the greens piccolo vs. hulk vs. the ninja turtles vs. fin fang foom

now this might seem complicated but who do you think would win this battle

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:24 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

ninja turtles, cause honeslty who hates the ninja turtles?!?! who'd have to be crazy or eveil.......puuuuure puuuuure evil. mwahahahaha!
but honestly there's too much green for me to concentrate on a winner, but probably piccolo.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 06:44 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i go with ninja turtles, i love the damn characters too much lol

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 09:20 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

piccolo, lol hes a DBZ character, he cant lose ^_^

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 09:22 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

yeah, piccolo wins this one, probably pretty easily.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:20 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, I like the Turtles, but if they're smart, they'll turn right around and go watch this fight on T.V. or something. Their exellent ninja skills won't be worth a damn against the rest of these powerhouses.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:35 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Piccolo. Seriously, who do people think it's a good idea to include DBZ characters in comic book battles?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:41 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

piccolo kills all in nanosecs

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:23 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

you're an evil bastard to send the turtles off into that death trap. although hulk vs. piccolo might be pretty entertaining for all of the 0 seconds it lasted.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:02 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Yeah Dbz characters are to powerful for normal comic book characters. But God comic book characters, like Beyonder, and the Living Tribunal, maybe even Gladiator would wipe the floor with them.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 06:18 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I dont wanna kill any of them
to make it fairer for the turtles i'll give each of them a tranquiliser ray

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:29 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

don't include DBZ characters on battles.

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 12:56 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

but their comic book characters are they not?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:47 AM
supremthor

yes Paola

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:57 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i gotta go with the hulk.piccolo hasn't done a damn thing to impress me yet.
He always has something cool to say and then gets his ass whipped.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:48 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

ninja turtles

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:50 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

turtles could do it if they had a decent plan

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:55 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Might I saggest... a pizza party! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 03:59 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

What's their plan gonna be run away hide in the sewers wait till it's all over and take out the survior assuming the survivor's exhausted?.......waitaminute,,,,,that's a damn good plan! NINJA TURTLES ALL THE WAY.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:48 AM
jinzin

If the ninja turtles hide in the sewers do they know how to take you out while your on the crapper?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:48 AM