KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-team VS. Doomsday

X-team VS. Doomsday
This poll is closed.
X-team 10 66.67%
Doomsday 5 33.33%
They kill each other. Draw 0 0%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-team VS. Doomsday
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

X-team VS. Doomsday

Can marvel's mutants take on the monster that killed Superman? Here's the roster:

X-Team:

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Joseph(Magneto clone)
Polaris
Forge
Colossus
Warpath
Cable(without virus)
Havok
Magma
Chamber
Wolverine
Iceman
Emma Frost
Storm
Sunfire
Strong Guy
Gambit
Bishop
and
.........The Juggernaut

Ok. X-team have a week of prep to prepare for the coming of Doomsday.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:30 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

imo the x-men win- they have phoenix to create a shield right away. then storm can lift him up in the air while everyone hits him with their all. and in the cartoon doomsday was attacking supes and supes threw him in lava and magma can control lava so can't she kill him??

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:34 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Cartoon Doomsday was weak just like cartoon Superman is. So basing decisions off of JLU is so wrong to do. AS for the X-team I don't know most of the people on it so I won't say.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:39 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Yes.

With people like Jugs ,Joseph and Cable with prep time of course.

But i don't see why you putting people like WOV lol they will just be bait lol

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:41 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah wolverine can't really hurt him

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:43 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Joseph(Magneto clone) and Cable(without virus) do this on their own via containment.

And Cable with virus is godlike Cable is he not? If so, could he not break down DD's molecular structure since both he and Surfer were destroying and recreating everything around them?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:45 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

good points

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:46 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I had to add in some bait.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:47 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Apparently there is one way to kill Doomsday for good. He has it locked up in his head so that even high order telepaths have no inkling. Marvel telepaths might be able to get it out though.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:48 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beyonder
Joseph(Magneto clone) and Cable(without virus) do this on their own via containment.

And Cable with virus is godlike Cable is he not? If so, could he not break down DD's molecular structure since both he and Surfer were destroying and recreating everything around them?

didn't surfer messed him up bad.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:48 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

won't jean grey, cable, chamber, and emma be able to take him down telapathic wise??

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:52 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

well i don't know from what i heard telapathic doesn't work well on DD

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:54 AM
stormfront13

oh i heard the same thiung but i wasn't sure

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:55 AM
Beyonder

Originally posted by kgkg
didn't surfer messed him up bad.

My point was didn't both of them break down everything around them and recreate it at the same time? If Cable could break things down to a molecular level or recreate it, he might be able to do it to Doomsday.

quote:
Pepito Apparently there is one way to kill Doomsday for good. He has it locked up in his head so that even high order telepaths have no inkling. Marvel telepaths might be able to get it out though.

Not talking about telepathy, only telekenesis and magnetism. Containment or battle removal is enough for a win.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:11 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah
imo x-team wins

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:12 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Beyonder
My point was didn't both of them break down everything around them and recreate it at the same time? If Cable could break things down to a molecular level or recreate it, he might be able to do it to Doomsday.

Not talking about telepathy, only telekenesis and magnetism. Containment or battle removal is enough for a win.

beyond I wasn't Arguing with you.

lol even tho it sounded like one.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:16 AM
stormfront13

well anyway imo the x-team wins

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:54 AM
stormfront13

imo they casn hold hom off to figure out a way to get to him

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:31 AM
stormfront13

or can't joseph just turn him inside out??

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:58 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

out number for sure

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:24 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote