KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Talisman vs. Spectre

Talisman vs. Spectre
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Talisman vs. Spectre

big grin


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:53 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Gender: Male
Location:

Spectre.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:57 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Come on lets not get silly now.

Spectre


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:59 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Are you all forgetting her powers?


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:00 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Gender: Male
Location:

Is he actually banned or did he just make that his title?


__________________


I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:00 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
Is he actually banned or did he just make that his title?


Made the title. When the title restricted is under your name that means your actually banned.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:01 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: London

oh lol, and what are her powers then mungi???

(Also btw how come u havent added any scans to respect AF in a while... big grin its on page...i dont know a very bad page though)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:03 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Are you all forgetting her powers?


Are you forgetting the Spectres and what exactly he is in the scheme of things?

He is a major cosmic being, Talisman is a member of Alpha Flight.confused

Youre hyping her up to the extremes with this one mate.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:04 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
oh lol, and what are her powers then mungi???

(Also btw how come u havent added any scans to respect AF in a while... big grin its on page...i dont know a very bad page though)


The main reason I made this is her main power, she commands the spirits. All spirits, no matter who or what they are. The Talisman even controlled all of the Great Beasts at once, and Spectre being a spirit is not good for him cool

I did yesterday, added Sasquatch vs. Thing and Sasquatch vs. Hulk where he wins


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:05 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: London

0o0oh the great beasts?? the ones mauvais is trapped with?? damn they looked mighty powerful... im not sure then if she can controls beings of that power

and oh sorry lol ill go look at the now big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:07 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Are you forgetting the Spectres and what exactly he is in the scheme of things?

He is a major cosmic being, Talisman is a member of Alpha Flight.confused

Youre hyping her up to the extremes with this one mate.


Nope, havn't forgotten

Nope, if she fought one on one then she would lose pretty bad, but her ability to control ALL spirits puts him at a major disadvantage. She is the god's avatar to fight all evil.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
0o0oh the great beasts?? the ones mauvais is trapped with?? damn they looked mighty powerful... im not sure then if she can controls beings of that power

and oh sorry lol ill go look at the now big grin


The one and the same, and yeah they are really powerful. Even Tanaraq beat Zarathos and Kulan Gath [Dr.Strange level magic user] all in one day.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The main reason I made this is her main power, she commands the spirits. All spirits, no matter who or what they are. The Talisman even controlled all of the Great Beasts at once, and Spectre being a spirit is not good for him cool

I did yesterday, added Sasquatch vs. Thing and Sasquatch vs. Hulk where he wins


Spectre is a spirit empowered by DC's supreme being. Talsiman is not going to have any power over him, she is empowered by Elder Gods. To presume so would be ludicrous.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:11 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Spectre is a spirit empowered by DC's supreme being. Talsiman is not going to have any power over him, she is empowered by Elder Gods. To presume so would be ludicrous.


Not really, when she has even commanded Gods to do her bidding, he is still a spirit regardless and hell even Psycho Pirate manipulated the Spectre.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:12 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: The Avengers Mansion

Account Restricted

Actually, I agree with Mungi. The fact he is a spirit would put him under her control. He can be as powerful as he wants. He's not above being manipulated. Day of Vengeance proved that.


__________________

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:15 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Nope, havn't forgotten

Nope, if she fought one on one then she would lose pretty bad, but her ability to control ALL spirits puts him at a major disadvantage. She is the god's avatar to fight all evil.


And your point is? confused

Thats like saying Quasar is the protector of the universe (appointed so by Marvels fundamental forces) and he has command over all types of energy, therefore he can take out Galactus. no


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:15 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
And your point is? confused

Thats like saying Quasar is the protector of the universe (appointed so by Marvels fundamental forces) and he has command over all types of energy, therefore he can take out Galactus. no


No, but can Quasar with his power can control Galactus? no. Can Talisman control spirits? Yes. See the difference. Her main strength is his disadvantage.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:17 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Not really, when she has even commanded Gods to do her bidding, he is still a spirit regardless and hell even Psycho Pirate manipulated the Spectre.


Psycho pirate manipulated the Wrath which is something completely different. Please update your Spectre knowledge or ask Juntai and im sure he'd be glad to help you out.

Talisman may be able to command Elder Gods, however that is completely different to controlling a being empowered by a supreme being. Your logic is incredibly faulty.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:18 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No, but can Quasar with his power can control Galactus? no. Can Talisman control spirits? Yes. See the difference. Her main strength is his disadvantage.


Quasar versus Phoenix then. Phoenix is an energy being, he has command over all types of energy therefore by your logic he can defeat Phoenix. confused

Appalling. no


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:19 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Psycho pirate manipulated the Wrath which is something completely different. Please update your Spectre knowledge or ask Juntai and im sure he'd be glad to help you out.

Talisman may be able to command Elder Gods, however that is completely different to controlling a being empowered by a supreme being. Your logic is incredibly faulty.


No, I have most of the old Spectre run as well as Day of Vengeance. Try again.

Not really, Llan the great sourse of evil that surpasses Dr.Strange and Talisman in power created spirits and with her powers she controlled them even though Llan was stronger. Your a spirit any spirit your under her control. That's far from faulty.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:21 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Quasar versus Phoenix then. Phoenix is an energy being, he has command over all types of energy therefore by your logic he can defeat Phoenix. confused

Appalling. no


Come on now has Quasar even been shown to control someone like that? That's not his power. However, with Talisman she has the power to control people. Their powers are not even closely related, try again.


__________________

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:22 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:30 PM.
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Talisman vs. Spectre

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.